Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Malzahar is my best on 1v1... just cast ult on trynd as late as you possibly can, with xhaust he cant deal THAT much dmg to you, and ignite will garantee the job, and he has silence for the healing matter...

but I must confess I have problems fighting against brands, but only because of the dps (blaze)... dodging that, and brand isnt that tough to beat

ReLaTiviT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

I think Jax would win against Trynd, I don't know if this has been mentioned but thornmail shuts down trynd hard as he's a glass cannon, and save for his Ulti he gets destroyed.
To be honest with a 34% dodge chance as Jax and a 1s stun most of Trynd's "amazing crits" would have little effect and Jax could probably tank that Ulti if he wanted to.

Number1PlayerUSA

05-08-2011

full gear irelia hands down, see trynds ult pop? stun, run, ignite, KO. i mid with irelia and almost always push the other person back and get first blood eventually

Draghinaazzo

05-08-2011

Soraka.

Build tanky.

Endeavour

06-12-2011

Cmon guys, THINK. You can't say a fully equipped (hero name) would be good. You start the game as level 1 with no items. Take into consideration levels 1-6 as those would be critical in a 1v1 game against any character. Tyrnd is great after level 6 that is, if you can survive up until that point. Jax is also like that.
Xin is a pretty good 1v1 he puts out lots of damage minimum level 3. Vayne puts out lots of dmg if you get the Bolts as first skill. Malzahar, Vlad is a possible, tristana. Personally i would think a kassadin wouldnt do so bad.

I also strongly believe in Akali she can output crazy damage and can go invis to get away from some dmg.

HEG WildFire

06-12-2011

Jax is hands down the best Hybird champion in game and with an extremely flexible item build I think he can beat tryn anyday even with a SOTD.

I might be bias because i play jax, but ignite/exhast and a hourglass over tryn with ghost/exhast and SOTD.

HEG WildFire

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalMouse View Post
amumu with thronmail can pwn all ad champions
put a warmongs and bloodrazor on jax and see if that still holds up. trust me though, it wont =)

HEG WildFire

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockback View Post
I'm going to say Xin.

Laugh if you must but with the right build and proper skill usage he rapes anyone's face :3

I've taken on Jax, Tryn, WW, Yi 1v1 and I'm still yet to be beaten... Tryn ults? Run away for a second or two, wait till he spins then flash behind him.. WW ults? Take it like a man and make him pay, I do
Xin is good, but jax is better. late game is where rank matches tend to end up. Jax and Tryn dominate late phase fed or not as long as cs is kept up they will rock.

Flinze

06-12-2011

Tryndamere, his endless rage...

ZZEPHERR

06-12-2011

ill pick MALZAHAR any day best 1 v1 champ ever