Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3m0nCh1ck3n

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by newties22 View Post
Jax.

Jax can own anybody 1 vs 1.

Mmm....except for some magic characters.....that would depend on luck and skill.

But Jax is close to the top.
Yup jax is actually the best I've seen him 1v1 tryn that was fed his dodge chance rapes tryn and his ulti focused on 1 person just rapes

Epic Dancing Guy

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUE ONE View Post
Olaf and fiddle sticks because of his fear and drain. but fiddlesticks is only good in 1v1 if you can play him right.
Fiddle if they got no silence or stuns. How about Singed with the right build and some spell vamp he can win against almost anyone it would just take forever. Jax is pretty awesome too.

ShnarfTheDefiled

01-23-2011

As much as I want to say Jax, as his leap and empower combo does massive damage to non tanks, his little need of any attack speed items to get to 2.5, he needs his stun to turn the tide in a 1v1, which is bull****ted by sotd.

Tryn is definitely the best in this metagame. He can close in on you with one ability while mega-slow you with the other and 5 bajillion crits. Did I mention he can go invincible?

xBeastMaster

01-23-2011

Udyr for the win!!! Cant tell you how many Yi, Tyanns, Jaxes,ect... I have taken out with this monster.

Kalarepa

01-23-2011

How about Urgot? All solo lane Urgots, who I see, totally rotflstomp their enemies. If you touch his poison cloud, half of your HP goes down. Kinda like Anivia, but much harder to avoid. And with his flash+ulti you will never escape with low HP.

TL Frolo

01-23-2011

this patch udyr for sure

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

You would each have to get guardian angel, then I think you could beat tryn with someone.

Pohi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2011

Fiddle, by far.

Pieson

01-23-2011

trynd or mundo. Those 2 in a 1v1, i don't know who would win.

techsecks

01-23-2011

if it was 1v1 game, wouldn't tryn gets harrassed like **** early game and then not be able to catch up?