Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoflTroll

01-15-2011

Sion if you let him farm for several days and have Atma's Impaler.

Even Tryn with Bloodrazor won't be able to kill him in 6 seconds he can survive without getting lol1shot.

jorse cannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

Mundo could if you play him right

TakinTheHeat

01-15-2011

Excluding trynd, Ryze at all points of the game EXCEPT ultra late game.

Bleedndreamz

01-16-2011

People are missing the point. For example bringing up Warwick as opposed to Tryn.

Tryn wins this hands down. The question is who is the best 1v1 champ over all. Throwing the hypothetical "Oh but this character may be able to beat Tryn..." does not mean they can beat every other character Tryn will utterly stomp 1v1.

Assuming that two characters decided to battle on some open plane. One being Tryn, the other being any other champion in the league. Tryn is a character that is extremely hard to kill, essentially having 6 seconds of invulnerability, he hits like a truck constantly. Then to top it all off, you can't run from him.

Now this all being said, this is Tryn fighting any character out there universally (in a very watered down way)

You don't need to go into "Well Warwick may be able to surpress him, then q to heal to full..." or any other random ideas.

IrishTiger420

01-16-2011

Whenever I go against a Tryn as Yi, I rape the **** out of him. Not a lot of room for error though since he is tough and pulls that horse**** Endless Rage.

Patches777

01-16-2011

I like playing Master Yi in 1v1. He's got mad attack speed plus my build lets him crit almost constantly. Plus he's got a good escape mechanic, Highlander, and that Highlander also helps beat the living Llama out of anyone you fight and it's good for chasing fleeing champions. So 3 for 1. And Meditate can be a life saver against some Champions.

PyroLander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

surprise not many people mentioned udyr... :\

at lvl 1 if he levels his tiger stance he can get any champion to 1 third of their max hp in one shot ..
he's a great harraser and can be really hard to beat when he has his turtle stance up. he restores 20% of the damage he does and assuming hes a hard AD stacker that can be deadly..

His bear stance passively allows him to stun for 1 second every 6 seconds and when you activate it he runs so much faster and is almost imposible to catch him.

TRUE ONE

01-22-2011

Olaf and fiddle sticks because of his fear and drain. but fiddlesticks is only good in 1v1 if you can play him right.

Burdennn

01-22-2011

Trundle!

ZXPrototype

01-22-2011

Warwick is one of my picks, and there was a game where I recently went toe to toe with a fed, farmed Tryndamere.

I bought thornmail and Think maybe a Madreds, he finished his infinity's edge. He was one XP level above me. I won with a HUGE advantage.

I wouldn't say Trynd is a good pick for best 1v1 champion because thornmail and some CC takes care of him really fast. Anivia is also an awesome choice btw.