Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZWulf

11-18-2010

i would only recommend tyn...Olaf... Warwick... and nasus. But i do believe the best would either be tryn or warwick. Warwick is very good if your good on timing his skill for the lifesteal and his ultimate. Just use warwicks ult when tyrn uses his ult that would stop him from his massive criticals.

Gigg

11-18-2010

Kass is a beast 1v1 that will take down tryn. You can kyte tryn hard while his ult is up then you finish the kill.

Ossus

11-18-2010

Trynds ulti, of course. takes skill to maneuver around yes, however, it's that much more enjoyable when, as vlad, I exhaust then pop my ulti on him two seconds in and transfusion him to no health before popping zhonya's ring. XD And if for some reason, I still need to get away after that? I'd just flash to a tower or into a bush and if he chases, sanguine pool him to death.

All of the CCing and Death Defying i've done here would last more than the 6 seconds of ulti Trynd happens to have, even with cleanse.

Also no, Trynd cannot pop his ulti when silenced.

Boomerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

U can pick the charactter u want, but the strongest is TRYNDAMERE, u only have 6 lvls to play happy, past that time u are dead man.

Ossus

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerax View Post
U can pick the charactter u want, but the strongest is TRYNDAMERE, u only have 6 lvls to play happy, past that time u are dead man.
That's fantastic, now play someone who actually knows what they're doing and Trynd is ****.

BlazinHaze

11-18-2010

Tristana is dangerous at level 1, and deadly at level 2. A Teemo or a Morgana can typically hold her off, but a good Vlad should start dominating after a few levels. Same goes for Kog'Maw.

I've seen a few very nasty Master Yi's in mid. Do not try to lane against them with Tristana.

Tryndamere is mean past level 6, but if he feeds more than twice while getting there he's screwed. Tryndamere is best suited in a side lane with a babysitter, like Janna.

Khajja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

at lvl 6 i like annie

Boomerax

11-19-2010

after vlad gets transfusion lv 5, u have to think what are u gonna do because you get close = ur blood is sucked/ u get away = u let him lvl up/ u try to harass him= he pools away

a few champs can harass really good a vladimir ( a good vladimir )
the other way is to play really agressive early game, cos' his transfusion cooldown is long and he dont have too much hp.

Deus Ex Exitium

01-13-2011

hmmm?

InsaneBagel

01-13-2011

Drain Fiddlesticks, Sion, Jax (if your physical), Poppy