Chatter, The Riddler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybroxis

12-01-2011

Bumped again

Cybroxis

12-03-2011

Guys cmon, dun be scared to comment - just, try not to make general statements (or give me a specific example).

shogenninja

12-03-2011

i think its a cool idea just your Q pole vault reminds me of fizz

Cybroxis

12-03-2011

Thats because they stole the idea from me agggggggghhhhh

Cybroxis

12-05-2011

You guys have nothing to say? Really?

Gibbert

12-05-2011

wait, after 3 or 4 spells, you can press E and practically do around 40% of a targets max health? Even if each of those spells do pretty ridiculous damage already? sounds reasonable.

Cybroxis

12-08-2011

Mmmmmk, gonna cite a few examples:
1. Veigar, with his scaling magic attack and easy stun
2. Trynd can survive and also not take much dmg due to lifesteal
3. Ww can suppress
4. Kat can do all your health with enough ap - all she has to do is tele in and ult
5. Blitzcrank - grab and up
6. Xin Zhao - up and dead
7. Teemo - AP = death by mushrooms, 40% health from poison shot, etc.
8. Shaco - JiTB
9. Vlad - can avoid
10. Yi doesnt get slowed
11. Garen can silence
12. Sion and Mordekaiser have a shield and sion can stun then kill with mega blast
13. Nidalee - 1 spear shot = 50% dmg
14. Mundo - HUGE recovery rate AND does tons of dmg with enough health and wouldn't be hurt much by his skills
15. Mal - suppress

MY champ: without health = dead within a few spells. He would have VERY low life (like a glass cannon, like Pantheon) - like any player, he would die if he's not good - this would probably also be an "Easy" difficulty char, and that's before the nerfing that would inevitable follow. And his E is not easy to get that much health with - it's one stack per large health costing spell - you need timing or you will be blown to big meaty and bony chunks. Can ANYONE actually listen to what I'm saying and tell me how I'm wrong, instead of just ignoring it and saying the same thing again. Second, if you really think you ARE right after reading all this, give me actual SOLUTIONS/suggestions, not just whining. If it is reasonable, and not just a broad "complaint" I'll take it into account and make the necessary change(s). K?

biGGWellPlayed

12-08-2011

Can you tell me how to add pictures because my champion is naked!!!

Cybroxis

12-12-2011

Lol sure - you go to advanced, and there should be an attachments section. Just upload it from your desktop and place where you want.

Long Ranged Shot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Mr. Cybroxis, if you not remember me, you suck. I'm your friend on LoL! He's pretty cool ,and....what's that? A bump? BUMP. See you in games man.