Lol Pun OVERLOAD!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaFront

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Hey guys, let me Ashe you a question. Have you found out Fizz’s hidden passive yet? If not he turns a darker shade of blue when hes in the river. Its odd he starts to blink and fizzes as he transitions from land to water. Nunu im not done yet, Lee Sin to what im Talon-ing you, he has another interesting feature, when Fizz swains a small champion with his shark their body disappears too. What? You don’t like lol puns? Cause I have a zilean of them.

Well im sorry you had the miss fortune of reading this thread because Morgana come. HAHA you Vlad bro? Huh want me to stop? Well singed you asked NO! I guess your efforts were in Vayne huh?O darn Urgot to be kidding me!!! Im running out of Puns, will anyone Ryze to my Challenge and find more lol puns. Im gonna need Brand new puns no repeats. Please? I can Fiddle your stick if you know what I mean ^_^. Ok im sorry if that Fiddlestick pun made you twitch. I was just kidding KOG MAW…. AND POST SOME PUNS. Im not a phreak ok? You better NocTurne away from this thread, or someones gonna end up in a Grave.

Udyr i hope i dont get downvoted

Space Marine Guy

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFront View Post
Hey guys, let me Ashe you a question. Have you found out Fizzís hidden passive yet? If not he turns a darker shade of blue when hes in the river. Its odd he starts to blink and fizzes as he transitions from land to water. Nunu im not done yet, Lee Sin to what im Talon-ing you, he has another interesting feature, when Fizz swains a small champion with his shark their body disappears too. What? You donít like lol puns? Cause I have a zilean of them.

Well im sorry you had the miss fortune of reading this thread because Morgana come. HAHA you Vlad bro? Huh want me to stop? Well singed you asked NO! I guess your efforts were in Vayne huh?O darn Urgot to be kidding me!!! Im running out of Puns, will anyone Ryze to my Challenge and find more lol puns. Im gonna need Brand new puns no repeats. Please? I can Fiddle your stick if you know what I mean ^_^. Ok im sorry if that Fiddlestick pun made you twitch. I was just kidding KOG MAWÖ. AND POST SOME PUNS. Im not a phreak ok? You better NocTurne away from this thread, or someones gonna end up in a Grave.

Udyr i hope i dont get downvoted
the bold ruined the small amount of brainwork that makes puns fun.

Ragnarok IV

11-16-2011

hah hah what a Poppy forum post.

Fierydeath

11-16-2011

That was pretty bad. |:

A Little Haley

11-16-2011

I'm sick of seeing pun threads start with "Ashe you a question". At least be original.

Dynamiteroll

11-16-2011

clicked on thread expecting something amazing

feels like i just got PUNked.

Graves Senpai

02-05-2013

Did you know Yorick was gay? Yeah, he really digs Graves.