How does exp gain work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

plokem

09-30-2009

Do I get a % per each creep who dies nearby? Extra for last hit? Extra for a dead champion?

What are those percentages?

ThisZeroIsReal

09-30-2009

Experience is split evenly between the heroes in the area. 1 hero = Full exp, 2 heroes = 50/50, 3 = 33/33/33 etc. Towers and hero kills give bonus exp.

Glithen

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisZeroIsReal View Post
Experience is split evenly between the heroes in the area. 1 hero = Full exp, 2 heroes = 50/50, 3 = 33/33/33 etc. Towers and hero kills give bonus exp.
Just to note, towers and dragon reward global exp/gold (you don't need to be near it to benefit).

toomad

10-01-2009

Baron Nashor also gives global just to complete the list.

Roadkill

10-01-2009

Does anyone have a chart of how much XP is required per level, as well as how much XP each kill gives you? (aka, different creeps, towers, neutrals).

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
Does anyone have a chart of how much XP is required per level, as well as how much XP each kill gives you? (aka, different creeps, towers, neutrals).
Creep EXP scales over time, so it's somewhat difficult to make a comprehensive list.

Darkening

10-01-2009

I know I would love to see how much xp you got for kills and assists, but I bet theres a formula depending on your level and the level of the slain opponent.

WesleyC

10-01-2009

I'd be interested in seeing the chart for Gold per kill/assist on a hero also.