Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0/15/15 Masteries for support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Something Snazzy

11-16-2011

Sure I lose the extra summoner skill CDR and regular CDR... but the new life masteries are quite nice and don't take many points into the defensive tree. And I still can get mana and mana regen.

But the biggest reason I love as 0/15/15? Initiator is too nice as a support.

Lostinthamusic

11-16-2011

I think that would be a nice combo. I'm still trying to figure my support masteries out.. the utility tree is drowned out in comparison to the new offense and defense tree, but to me, going 0/0/30 seems totally viable for a support as well.

Encoding

11-16-2011

Quote:
Lostinthamusic:
I think that would be a nice combo. I'm still trying to figure my support masteries out.. the utility tree is drowned out in comparison to the new offense and defense tree, but to me, going 0/0/30 seems totally viable for a support as well.

I agree entirely.

PerfidiousAlbion

11-16-2011

Quote:
Something Snazzy:
Sure I lose the extra summoner skill CDR and regular CDR... but the new life masteries are quite nice and don't take many points into the defensive tree. And I still can get mana and mana regen.

But the biggest reason I love as 0/15/15? Initiator is too nice as a support.

You can get the bonus life from the defense tree by going 0/9/21, which seems like the best choice to me. That being said, I could totally see going 0/21/9 or 0/0/30 and doing just fine.

HerrJon

11-16-2011

It really depends on the support champ I suppose. If they have no heal or a very bad heal, that extra durability can be useful. I don't think you need to go as far as 0/15/15, since you want to be able to spam cv as much as possible since the nerf.

It all comes down to your play style. For instance, I play Sona as sit in the back and beef up and heal my allies, so I want more utility over durability. In contrast, I play Alistar as a tanky support, blocking skill shots and knocking back enemies while healing.