Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My fellow Brolofs. What now if not Warmogs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardailec

11-16-2011

I was shocked to find that Warmogs was removed from dominion. As in "Ok, Getting my...where is the warmog? IT"S GONE!? NOOOOOO!!!". But, I can understand it.

My build was based around it. Going Phage>Boots>Lifesteal Scyth>Mallet>Atmas>Starks and capping it off with two Warmogs.

So now, I'm left with a problem of what to replace them with. I'm thinking Randuins Omen is definatly one, but I'm stuck on the other. Sanguin blade is a good canidate as is Yomuus. But I'm still not sure.

What are you doing now that Warmog is gone?

Blackfire447

11-16-2011

For Olaf on dominion I find going more carry-like vs. the 4500hp beast he is on SR works just as well

So your mallet can be your only defensive item, then starks,atmas,Sanguine,Youmuus.

Other viable options I've tried are PD (Maybe its just me, but I like this on Olaf) and of course IE

TouchinMyself

11-16-2011

Quote:
Ardailec:
I was shocked to find that Warmogs was removed from dominion. As in "Ok, Getting my...where is the warmog? IT"S GONE!? NOOOOOO!!!". But, I can understand it.

My build was based around it. Going Phage>Boots>Lifesteal Scyth>Mallet>Atmas>Starks and capping it off with two Warmogs.

So now, I'm left with a problem of what to replace them with. I'm thinking Randuins Omen is definatly one, but I'm stuck on the other. Sanguin blade is a good canidate as is Yomuus. But I'm still not sure.

What are you doing now that Warmog is gone?

Wait you get warmogs last? Really?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-16-2011

Frozen Mallet.

Panwar

11-16-2011

Most of my games end with only 3-4 items.

I generally go:

Mallet
boots
Odyn's
Atma's

I suppose after that I would go for Yomuu's, and then figure out whether I need more offense or more defense. But I don't think I've ever gotten that far.

Ardailec

11-16-2011

Quote:
TouchinMyself:
Wait you get warmogs last? Really?

...In hindsight that did seem stupid of me. I was more concerned with getting my Lifesteal and swing speed set up first.