Title. Your opinion on the little dude so far?

Too strong, needs a nerf! 46 30.87%
UP, needs a buff! 20 13.42%
Balanced, needs to stay as is! 83 55.70%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

So whats your opinion on Fizz in Dominion so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3kn0man

11-19-2011

Like any good assissin type he needs to pick and choose his moments, a great Fizz player will do just that. The best thing about him though is I love his Ult. Throwing that fish is a great signal to have everyone else dive in. It breaks up formations or makes people pay for it.

Though also like assassins, one wrong move/cc and he is chum.

Stimuz

11-19-2011

he does a looot of damage with his W without any gear. i think he'd be pretty retarded built like irelia.

OctopusDropkick

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
Mmm posting here to avoid making a new thread, are all of you people saying he's balanced/too strong playing him pure AP with Lichbane/DFG/Deathcap? That seems to be the most common mentioned build I'm seeing...

Looking at his stats I'd think he'd be a good candidate for a midgame Malady, but ****ed if his w isn't really, really weird. Do you guys find more use from the active onhit or the passive DoT?
Yep, his W does not deal damage per hit until you activate it for that 5 second window.

So having some attack speed can help, but it certainly isn't a constant. I'd suggest just taking the Summoner Spell Surge.

Due to his squishiness, having a Damage over time effect, and two mobility powers that allow you to hit and move past an opponent, you want to skirmish with him. Fizz has a certain finesse with using him. He isn't like a lot of melee fighters, who just dash in with their distance closer and auto-attack someone to death.

One on one vs another melee fighter you want to burst, move away, burst, move away. You do not want to exchange blow for blow!

Because you're not much of an auto-attacker, picking up attack speed items are not suggested over burst/skirmishing items. So rush for that Deathcap and Lichbane.

Ulstan

11-20-2011

Fizz wants to get in, do a lot of burst, then get back out.

You can throw a shark, activate W, Q in, then E back out, while taking minimal damage. With an AP build this does a lot of damage: However you are squishy as hell and will immediately blow up if you haven't killed the enemy with your combo.

You need to dash in and out a couple times to take someone down.

Stimuz

11-20-2011

Well for the champs I normally play he seems alright, but vs non-vayne ranged AD hes absolutely retarded late game.