Missing Ward Skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rapid Zi

12-05-2012

During the Halloween patch I bought numerous ward skins, including the rp ones. Earlier I had refunded totemic Maoki as well, who I got back :/

My question is where are my ward skins? If necessary id give my Maoki skin back, I refunded it to buy the Halloween one anyway, my biggest need is a refund of the ip and rp I spent on my now non-existent ward skins( im 80 ish off buying a skin) or at least my ward skins back, seeing I was never actually able to use any of them.

Anyone able to help or have an answer to what happened?

jT121

12-12-2012

I'm wondering the same thing - I was just looking through the Showdown Snowdown, saw something about ward skins, then remembered, "Hey, I bought some of those during Halloween and haven't used any of them yet...", look in the shop, and no Ward Skins section. I feel jipped because I haven't actually been able to use them either. Riot - got an answer for this? It seems no one else does.

Frostpine

Recruiter

01-16-2013

I bought several weeks worth of Halloween wards skins (Tomb Angel Skin) hoping to use them when I felt like it. Especially since riot specifically ENCOURAGED buying lots of weeks worth of ward skins to be able to use them when they couldn't be bought anymore. I would appreciate a refund, especially since there was no warning saying that the skins would be taken out of the game completely....