[Suggestions] 1st win of the day & Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freakboy186

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

I have 2 suggestions for thing I think would make LoL even better.

1 - I'd like to be able to keep track of when I'm eligible for my first win of the day IP bonus, but the only screen that displays the countdown clock is the summary page that displays after a game. Perhaps this countdown clock can also be added to the summoner profile page so you can know when you're eligible.

2 - One of the most annoying things about someone being AFK or leaving is that your game is pretty much ruined. You start off on the bottom, and for the most part, there is no real way to recover. I was wondering if there was a way to create a buff that can be activated for one team by someone leaving a game. Basically a team that lost a member would get increased health & mana regen, or more xp per kill, or something of that nature. That way, even if the game starts off as 4v5, you still have a fighting chance.

DJ Reeve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Hello freakboy186, I'd like to point out my thread about the first win of the day timer.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=530767

freakboy186

11-16-2011

See, your idea is EXACTLY what I was thinking! I voted "yes" in your poll!

Just wondering, what do you think about my "Leaver Buff" idea?

Superbratan

11-16-2011

Well, the team with the leaver must be compensated to make it fair.

It's either the buff or, as I suggested in another thread, the ability to surrender right after somebody disconnects.

freakboy186

11-16-2011

Surrendering early would be a nice option too, that way you're not wasting 20 minutes in a game that was lost 15:00 minutes ago.

Xyvox

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2011

I will just quote what I said in a previous topic on a quite similar thing #2.

"... I talked to my friends about this to have it switch to a bot or even the option to kick a player and allow a new player to join and it gives the new player the average of the amount of gold everyone on their team made to make it fare."

freakboy186

11-17-2011

I saw your comment in the other thread, and I also REALLY like both ideas that were suggested. SO if anyone wants a re-cap, here are all the idea I've seen so far as a suggestion to help out teams who have a leaver:

1 - Leaver Buff: Team with leaver receives some sort of buff to compensate for the loss
2 - Leaver Surrender: The minimum time limit to surrender is lowered/removed for a team with a leaver
3 - Leaver Bot: The champion that was left is converted to a bot
4 - New Summoner: The open spot created by the leaver can be filled by a completely new summoner/champion who receives some portion of the disconnected users xp & gold

Hopefully someone from Riot will see this list & get some ideas!

Guiiziin

11-17-2011

Amazing idead Freakboy, i hope riot listen to you! New summoner could get a level that is defined like this: (Player1 Level + P2lvl + p3lvl+ player 4LvL) / 4

freakboy186

11-17-2011

Yeah i think all 4 of those ideas are solid, but only one of them was "mine." The other 3 came from other summoners.

Blinkfenix

12-21-2011

Does not matter who's idea they were the important part is to make other summoners aware of this thread and to get it seen so riot will do something
time to count on our friends, no our family in league of legends we must overcome riot with mass numbers DEMANDING a solution brothers and sisters.