I immediately regret not buying Cass when she was on sale...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaughingWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

be aggressive instead of passive.
If she is aggressive with q and you move forward instead of backward, you have about a 1-2 second window in which she has extended more than normal and can be freely beat on. Spellcasters take advantage of this by blowing their rotation and backing off; ADs can usually punish her enough to force her to back off and if she misses a second q, she's probably going to need to burn flash.

this is most commonly seen when she has landed a q and 2 e's on you; she'll probably lead the next q way in front of you since you're running which you can counter by moving towards her instead.

Stez007

11-16-2011

The only real way to beat Cass is to outplay her. Luckily, it isn't always that difficult as most Cass players are not at the unbeatable level. You can counter her (see my counter-pick list for examples) but the key is to just play better: dodge her Q, push hard, control the health relic and make her waste her ult.

I have good success with Sivir against her, personally ,but only because Sivir is my best champion. Play your best champion against her and you'll do fine.

Praul

11-17-2011

Honestly I would never take Cass bot. Her killing power at level 3 is almost unparalleled. I always take her top and I always rape. Cass can easily kill many enemies in the first fight, keep people off the cap, and eliminate a creep push after you take top. Besides, a Yorick/Cait/Morg is always better in bot.

Xalerwons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

She's weak to assassins or mages that can avoid her ult (read: Cleanse/QSS/juke) and utterly powerless to silence.

Seeing how she is extremely reliant on landing a poison to Twin Fang, baiting out an obvious Miasma/Noxious Blast after a silence/stun leads to an easy juke which proceeds to give you 3-4 seconds of free dps until she can properly retaliate.

Elealar

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalerwons View Post
She's weak to assassins or mages that can avoid her ult (read: Cleanse/QSS/juke) and utterly powerless to silence.
Actually, she deals with Silence through the exact same means; QSS or Cleanse. I often also get Mercs on her since she kinda does enough DPS anyways.