@Riot Rubberband respawn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nurtle

11-16-2011

The rubberband respawn is not only unfair it completely makes the game not fun. Once a real company comes out with a MOBA game, a company that knows what the word reliability and balanced is it will be peace out for me, and probably over half ur players. So stop making such a unbalanced game, and plz look into server stability too.

Fal1en Ange1

11-16-2011

Troolllllllll

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurtle View Post
it will be peace out for me, and probably over half ur players.
Probably only the ones who can't take the time to spell "your", actually.

frumper

11-16-2011

i heard nurtle uses aol dialup

Diabloman CQ

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurtle View Post
The rubberband respawn is not only unfair it completely makes the game not fun. Once a real company comes out with a MOBA game, a company that knows what the word reliability and balanced is it will be peace out for me, and probably over half ur players. So stop making such a unbalanced game, and plz look into server stability too.
Please explain in detail how the rubberband respawn is anti-fun.

thats the only thing really that matters, the rest of your post is written like an 8th grader on a Monster binge who ragequit once the other team made a comeback and took back a 300 to 20 lead and won.

FDru

11-16-2011

Stupid and bad.

Helixes

11-16-2011

the rubber band is no longer due to mechanics. The re spawn issue was taken care off, and lowered to a level that wont make the loser auto come back, but also wont allow a complete steamroll.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

The rubberband respawn has been decreased so drastically that if you still lose because of it, you severely deserve it.

TouchinMyself

11-16-2011

OP lost to a better late game team and wants to cry about it... Nothing to see here move along.