Mastery Bug -- Champion Select Mastery Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

This needs to get fixed! Can we at least get a red post on this.

DamienScott

11-18-2011

bump de dump. Fix this and the freaking blank error message spam. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this problem.

DamienScott

11-18-2011

Bah, read around and fiddled with it and apparently the trees will allow you to remove points required to move further down, unlike the old trees. so if you are getting this error make sure that you have the required 4/8/12/etc. points in each teir to move lower. i found out i only had 7 points in the top two teirs but still had points deeper than that.

XbL Bad Oman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

please someone bring to this to riot's attention so they can fix it accordingly. It really is frustrating playing AP with a AD page, cause it does not use the mastery page i selected.

Protease

12-18-2011

I went into a game as Ryze and had 515 gold at start; figured I picked my support page by mistake.

Next game with jungle udyr, made sure I picked the right mastery page. Again, start with 515 gold. Messed up my jungle a little

Reproducible in a custom game right afterwards. Please fix :/

Pancimanci

01-02-2012

I'm also having this problem. The mastery page I select during champion select isn't used, but the last one that was edited in the profile section. That's really a terrible bug.

I guess there must be some precondition since no everyone seems to be affected (maybe editing of mastery pages from the profile?)

Bløødthirsty

03-12-2012

i'm Having the same problem... It's really frustrating to Play solo top with AP mastery i've lost so many games because of this bug. Riot Please do us a favor and fix this ASAP.