Hey guys, Remember Twisted Treeline, the 3v3 map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
just another person that doesn't play it and repeats what everyone else says
Man, it is REALLY hard to take you seriously. All you do is repeat the same thing over and over again (while accusing others of being repetative..) yet offer 0 proof for your side.

As someone who almost exclusivly plays TT, I can say that Tanky DPS does in fact dominate this map.

That does not mean every team that wins is a full 3 man comp of Tanky DPS... It simply means Tanky DPS works better on this map and a team that has 1 or 2 will most likely do better than 3 squishy asses.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Quote:
the gold req for 3s is mega low though
Lol, wow some people.

Koldheartedjsp

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Man, it is REALLY hard to take you seriously. All you do is repeat the same thing over and over again (while accusing others of being repetative..) yet offer 0 proof for your side.

As someone who almost exclusivly plays TT, I can say that Tanky DPS does in fact dominate this map.

That does not mean every team that wins is a full 3 man comp of Tanky DPS... It simply means Tanky DPS works better on this map and a team that has 1 or 2 will most likely do better than 3 squishy asses.
obviously your in a low normal elo

SoTHaVoK

11-16-2011

Quote:
No, you are

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

11-16-2011

Quote:
Dude, I in no way am interested in getting into an online pissing contest with you over this. If you want to think that tank DPS is not the **** on TT that's totally fine by me.

The fact is, multiple golds have chimed in to tell you that you are wrong and you just choose to ignore them; much like you seem to ignore facts.

Also, I am frequently matched with and against golds and even a few plats in normals. My normal ELO is fine.