Hey guys, Remember Twisted Treeline, the 3v3 map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimikos View Post
Tanky DPS does in fact dominate that map. I do play it, and I'm ranked decently in it. That's the meta, that's what's strong, deal with it. Yes it is imba, yes the game is balanced around SR, yes there are champs that are straight up broken, no they don't get played in ranked cause they get banned. Normal TT is dumb because it's one jackass per team picking one of the broken champs and carrying two baddies. Yes some squishies are decent on TT, but they need the right team to make them work. Sivir is bad on TT. That is all.
the gold req for 3s is mega low though

tanky dps do NOT dominate the map. At all. Some of the better champs for the map aren't tanky. And be tanky is a build more than anything so blame builds

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

master yi backdoor >:C

Brohoof

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik Bloodlor View Post
tanky dps really? becouse every time it gets done to me and my team isn't brain dead we all get ninja tabbys and armor and then win.
a thing to know about TT deff iteams have way more value
Not all tanky DPS focus in phys damage or autoattacks.

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Ok, the gold requirement is percentage based. Regardless of number, I was in the top 4% last season and I'm in the top 2% right now. What are your credentials?

Yes, items have more to do with tankiness than some other things. Building tanky is powerful though. As for building armor and dodge, that's fine, but I'll build madreds/lifesteal/last whisper and still win. I can counter build your counterbuild, and will most likely have the money to do so because my early game will be better than yours.

Relik Bloodlor

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
Not all tanky DPS focus in phys damage or autoattacks.
ya..but..example..doesn't every one pick the appropriate (magic/armor) deff items one needed?

5imple

11-16-2011

TT Suck

Relik Bloodlor

11-16-2011

Im new 1 month in level 17, played tones of DotA and lots of "DotA" like games, and I've played lots of RTS games, all I play is TT no ranked yet but at 30 I will if I'm confident and I have the runes.
I often play Yorick
I've seen brand and morgana do very well. Seen Soraka, Taric, and Teemo do poorly.
Wish they would make late game dragon tougher, and ballance out/get rid of the top jungle random spawns.

Thougar

Recruiter

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmz View Post
master yi backdoor >:C
Sorry bout dat... I get bored while farming and once I get mah guardian angel ur turrets belong to me.

SoTHaVoK

11-16-2011

Counter picking heros leesin>akali. rammus>tyrndamere etc. is how you "dominate" TT having 1 or more junglers or wrigles lantern to control farm is also big part

Xilap

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
When would taking all AD/AP not get you killed exactly?
I won a ranked game on SR we had all ap and a tank....