Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tips against a Fiddlesticks for beggining gamers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

73 Han

06-28-2010

Well... I guess I'm digging my own grave by posting this thread.

Where as high elo players seems to be familiar with Fiddlesticks how to avoid it's nuke, low

elo players (which I am in) seems to have difficulty countering Fiddlesticks

As a Fiddle player I say these things will help you enormously in game, but I can not

guarantee anything for high elo players since I too am low elo player.

1. Do not feed.
- Fed Fiddle's Fed. Enough said

2. Hm... Fiddle's missing and no one's guarding a turret.
- Well he's in the bush, and as soon as you touch the turret, he will crowstorm in, fear you. If you somehow survive the crowstorm duration, turret may finish you (minions will be all dead)

3. Don't chase him in a set of two.
- If there's no minions around and you and your partner are chasing Fiddle, he can cast dark wind that will bounce between you and your partner and deal a large amount of damage. (1000 or more)

4. Don't chase him into a bush if you know his ulti's up
- It is advisable not to chase him into bush unless 1. Ulti's down 2. almost dead 3. Flash is up. Because he might case crowstorm in bush and you could walk right into it's center

5.Look for him
- 4v5 team fight breaks out and Fiddles gone. That means he is casting crowstorm for sure. you can cast skill shot silence in bush to cut off Fiddle's ulti or go into bush and stun him during the casting.

6. Fiddle - ulti = subpar weakling mage
- If fiddlesticks just wasted a ulti, he is done for a while. and no longer a major treat.

StoRmRAiL

06-28-2010

you have just accounted tips on how to escape from "crowstorm", NOT fiddle.......apart from the "set of 2" thingy,in which you should ALSO mention fear and drain, cuz then he cud a double kill WITHOUT his ult.
fiddles incredibly squishy and the best way to shut him down is to kill him as soon as he ult, but if hes fully fed, i dont think you would live long enough....
oh and you missed the most important part, NEVER TAKE ON FIDDLE 1v1, unless you are any champ who can do more damage to him than he can drain from you............

Sizu

06-28-2010

Tank his life drain with ignite.

Vindictiv

06-28-2010

GET

WARDS

place them around in bushes he likes to hang in and make sure to follow him on the mini map.