New Announcer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarKNovA

10-01-2009

Im saying a loli announcer will be a hit!

Aknar

10-01-2009

different triple kill announce for each champion really sounds like something,I can imagin cho'gath saying something like:"The void is giving me true power" or Janna saying:"nature is unstoppable"

Sodoma

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
Any announcer will be better if you make one of the catch phrases for owning "Over 9,000."
this.

FellowerOfOdin

10-01-2009

I liked the old one

AtlasSound

10-01-2009

the old announcer is awesome and it will always make me smile thinking about the first time i heard it. I thought it sounded a bit unprofessional but hey, it was great and original (and a bit funny )--i guess i hope the new ones are just as distinctive.

Sodoma

10-01-2009

the voice of DUKE NUKEM would be fun too

khindjal

10-01-2009

great!

i thought a new announcer would be good. i was thinking keep the old announcer? i mean have an option in the settings to choose announcer, that way you can have multiple announcers without upsetting anyone. you know unreal tournament you get a list of announcers to choose from.

Brad

10-01-2009

Allowing the user to select and customise things is always good, how about an option to choose which announcer you want to have? (Not unlike the way you could do that in Unreal Tournament.. "Sexy Female" i think was one of them lol). But of course, there needs to be a default one, so yeah! =D...

Brad

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by khindjal View Post
great!

i thought a new announcer would be good. i was thinking keep the old announcer? i mean have an option in the settings to choose announcer, that way you can have multiple announcers without upsetting anyone. you know unreal tournament you get a list of announcers to choose from.
lol wow i read this AFTER i posted ^_^

SlyGoat

10-01-2009

+1 for sexy female UT announcer. Seriously.