New Announcer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeti

The Council

10-23-2009

ITS OVER 9000!!!! XDDDD

plz put it in!!!! plz plz plz
its exactly the missing point in every game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

Riptwisted

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpKarma View Post
Her "Defeat" sounds passive which can be ok and interpreted as disappointed.

Her "Victory" needs to be worked on, I think it should be more serious in tone than the fairy trill is now. More gruff would be better. No she doesn't need to sound like a guy, but that victory is annoying. A little more emotional or something would be nice.

have the person that does the voice for Dr. Girlfriend from The Venture Brothers. That should be... gruff enough for u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNbSUUgGPs

Masklein

10-23-2009

I really don't like the new announcer. She sounds like a fairy godmother. A female voice would be fine, but she needs to sound like somebody who is talking about brutality and violence, not baking pies.

Xarteck

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masklein View Post
I really don't like the new announcer. She sounds like a fairy godmother. A female voice would be fine, but she needs to sound like somebody who is talking about brutality and violence, not baking pies.
+1!! I want a Barbaric but still somewhat beautifully voice.

Trippwire

10-23-2009

Ok Could all you people that say you like the new voice please explain a little for me.

I mean when we are chosing an announcer voice as far as I am concerned we are not basing our decision on WHAT they are saying.

We are judging their voice. HOW do they deliver it.

I do not understand how the SOUND of the new annoucners voice could be appealing to anyone. and someone commented about the first blood thing and this ones tells you who got it more clear like.

Well The old annoucer voice could be revamped and make a more clear statement. but then again how hard is it when you hear FIRST BLOOD! to hit tab and look at the kills or something.

Anyways New Annoucer.. Informative, Yes... Gay Sounding and Weak. Yes.

Lets meet half way or something. We need someone with a set of balls who actually gets involved in the annoucing. (previous annoucer) but we need it to be more informatiove for the QQ peeps out there.

Don't let this game fall prey to the carebears.

Fyerbug

10-24-2009

I definitely think it should go back to the last announcer we had, with the hardcore, almost demonic sounding voice.... I mean, it is a game about slaying people, you want to hear and feel the bloodlust!

Āres

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2009

Allow user to switch announcer in options>sound?

Stefan1200

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyer Stooge View Post
I definitely think it should go back to the last announcer we had, with the hardcore, almost demonic sounding voice.... I mean, it is a game about slaying people, you want to hear and feel the bloodlust!
Right. I play with the German client from Goa. First we also had the English male voice which sounds great. It was fun to hear that voice like "EXECUTED!".

Now we hear a friendly German female voice that tells us in a long sentence that we killed someone. First I thought: WTF! I don't think that a happy announcer sound fit in this gameplay.

Xrystus

10-24-2009

I like the new announcer, its much easier on the ears, since she doesnt have to strain her voice like the previous annoucer did.

Hayloe

10-24-2009

What 9000!?

Honestly. just fill it full of internet meme's, it will be cheesy but hilarious.

I want to hear

"---- has been owning since last thursday."

actually, dont listen to me.

just make it Rick Roll whoever dies first.