New Announcer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoofoo

10-22-2009

This new female announcer is WAY better. An option for announcer selection would be nice, but I wouldn't mind if you kept only this one and got rid of the faux-UT announcer.

Morbis

10-22-2009

shes better than the last guy, but she doesn't sound excited enough. like she may as well be narrating a show about gardening for all the enthusiasm in her voice.

Mooker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Another vote for the new girl. She's got talent.

Aknar

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gornel View Post
This new announcer doesn't get me pumped at all. It needs WAY more testosterone.
your brain needs WAY less testosterone

McBeard

10-22-2009

I guess a lot of people showed love for the TF2 announcer like I did! I'm very happy with the new lady, and I love when she tells me I'm on a rampage. Her line "Your team has destroyed a turret" sounds a little weird, but otherwise, she's good, commanding, slightly eccentric. I love it.

SkarFaith

10-23-2009

I like the female voice, but she needs to be more menacing IMO. This is a battlefield not an airport.

Your tower has been destroyed, please proceed to gate 11 and don't forget your luggage. ^^

ILAJKC4k3

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
Any announcer will be better if you make one of the catch phrases for owning "Over 9,000."
If this happens, I will dedicate my life to LoL

pdpKarma

10-23-2009

Her "Defeat" sounds passive which can be ok and interpreted as disappointed.

Her "Victory" needs to be worked on, I think it should be more serious in tone than the fairy trill is now. More gruff would be better. No she doesn't need to sound like a guy, but that victory is annoying. A little more emotional or something would be nice.

SamHax

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkarFaith View Post
I like the female voice, but she needs to be more menacing IMO. This is a battlefield not an airport.

Your tower has been destroyed, please proceed to gate 11 and don't forget your luggage. ^^
i lol'd, hard.

Smgzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-23-2009

I liked the old announcer best. He was so brutal