New Announcer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zampanò

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWretched View Post
Honestly, you are probably the single rudest and most ungrateful player i've seen on this game. Frankly, I'd rather you delete your account than have riot lift a finger for any of your "complaints".

/agreewholeheartedly

NegativeZer0

10-15-2009

+1 for client side anouncer

just let us use our own files for the anouncer so we can have him/her sound however we want.

Serx

10-15-2009

Hey, yesterday I could play nicely, and today I cant, it is asking me a key...what can I do?

coolmans

10-15-2009

i've got the same problem

ConeX

10-15-2009

same too.

Akâshâ

10-15-2009

hm

awsome man

10-16-2009

Frankly I really enjoyed the announcer in dota. The fact that for each level of a killing spree there was a different level enthusiasm kept the game interesting. At first, he says "killing spree" almost matter of factly. By the time you got up to "MMMMMMMMonster kill!!!" the announcer was really into it. Best of all was the "TRIPLE KILL" or "GOD LIKE" and "HOLY SH*T" because the way he said it you felt invincible. The contrast was really nice. I mean a killing spree isn't that hard to stop but, just a gank or two, but once someone got to the point where they had 10 kills in a row or more, u knew u had lost and the announcer really mirrored that.

Zareidriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2009

First thing; dislike the announcer. Constructive criticism, of course. Voice sounds less intense; more over-acting. Previous one I liked better.

Can we get some feedback on the next step with announcers, "the plan" for them if you will?

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

I agree, It has been a while since the current announcer was put in and the general feeling is that the vast majority find the current announcer horrible. What is the next step for the game in getting a proper announcer? Are there any plans on moving forward with multiple announcers that the players can pick? Will this be the announcer we have on the 27th? Some further information even if it is just "we know the current announcer is disliked and will have another announcement at a later date" would be nice.

Mr Wallet

10-18-2009

Just a +1: me and my cousin (also in the beta) hate the new announcer with the EXTREME MONSTER TRUCK BASS BOOST.