Fizz: aweful in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoticHypnotic

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Main problem I see is idiots rushing sheen->lich bane. Fizz needs to be in the thick of things, and doesn't have poppy's survivability tools. Why, why, why would anyone think he can get away without building some tanky items first? Rush a RoA, or at LEAST start with a prospectors ring.
It really depends on how you build his masteries and runes.

Starting with Sheen can be amazing. But, pushing all the way to Lich Bane first is overkill.

evilgoodness

11-16-2011

i personally go with a prospectors ring and sorc boots then rabadons morrellos then a void staff.if they have anything that isnt a semi tank, its dead in like two shots..... in dominion, since he is an assassin, i basically run around stopping other people from caping points once we have 3.hes super mobile and extremely hard to kill if you dont play him like cassiopeia or maokai......

he does seem slightly underpowered against tanks, by slightly i mean alot. but he does extremely well against ryze, annie, fiddle heimer and others in this class of hero.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

That you think Soraka is bad shows your noobitron status.

Also, people thought Shyv was bad when she first came out. A few days later and minds had been changed.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

This guy said Soraka sucks on Dominion so he HAS to be trolling.