Fizz: aweful in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Fizz is beast, you just have to get used to him and build correctly, tho for the time he;s been out I dont think anyone knows yet what correctly is.

Ive played around 20~ games so far, I sucked hard the first 4~5 but then when I started getting used to it Ive done much better, the best outcomes Ive had are always going Rabaddon+Lich bane+Morellos or morellos before lich, depending on how the match is going and what you need, but Ill definitely keep experimenting. I saw a hybrid Fizz do pretty well on a match.

But basically, after you have like 300~ AP and you get lich bane, your Q burst (with W on) is disturbingly brutal.

I think he's really good on Dominion, not too hard to play and fun as hell!

Sorayai

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsvoski View Post
Now I have my top 3 worst dominion champions:

1. Mundo
2. Fizz
3. Soraka.
I've lost to all 3 of those champions and won with all 3.

they aren't weak in Dominion at all. none of em

Squidget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Fizz is good against certain kinds of champions. He's ideal against squishies like Brand and Cass who rely on their CCs to get away. He can jump in on them with E and dodge their CC, then burst them down. His damage is great when built AP + Lichbane.

The big thing with Fizz is that you have to use your E to both get in where the squishies are and avoid the enemy's CC. If you can pull off both of those things you'll definitely burst someone down.

Stez007

11-16-2011

He is indeed filled with awe.

Necks

11-16-2011

Every Fizz I see does crazy well in terms of K/D/A score. He just kind of derps around the map and stomps anyone he randomly bumps into.

Haven't lost a game against a Fizz team, though. But the champion himself seems solid on Dominion.

Dimwitt

11-16-2011

Fizz can carry and carry hard on dominion. You just have to know where to position him to be effective.
Because he's an assassin sitting on the point isnt the most optimal move, ambushing squishy carries on the way to a cap point is where he thrives. If he can take 1 person out of a fight its a huge advantage for your team.

iProbie

11-16-2011

yea, he seems good, the first thing that u need to do is to master his E

WaterD103

11-16-2011

Why even bother to answer a guy that names soraka as one of the 3 worst champs in dominion?

KrYoS

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Why even bother to answer a guy that names soraka as one of the 3 worst champs in dominion?
Hah, so true. As for Fizz, he's pretty strong. The very first game I ever played with him, I was like 15-8-12 or something like that and I never really play AP champs. I think as people get used to him and learn good builds, he'll be a very solid AP based champ. Also, building some attack speed, like Nashor's Tooth, Malady or Wit's End might work well also.

Wikey

11-16-2011

Only played one game as Fizz but there was one on each team and we both led our teams in both points and KDA. My team won. I just built his recommended items. Riot has really stepped their game up with recommended items.

No need to build AS on him. His W is a DoT that doesn't stack. Extra AAs do nothing special except reset the timer. Build tanky AP items. Maybe some CDR.