Fizz: aweful in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huntsvoski

11-15-2011

Anyone else noticing the team w/ fizz on it is the losing team? He seems like a very poor champion, he has long cooldowns and does nothing until they are up, and when they do come up it's still not very effective. I'm hoping he gets some buffs so I don't cringe so hard when my team picks him.

Now I have my top 3 worst dominion champions:

1. Mundo
2. Fizz
3. Soraka

I'm very surprised riot released such an UP toon when the meta is to release OP toons.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

haven't had much luck with him myself or seen anyone else do well with him. melee ap champion builds are pretty unintuitive, and dominion item options don't help.

TouchinMyself

11-15-2011

You mean people playing a champ thats been out like 24 hours are sucking? Wow how does this happen?

Seņor Pancho

11-15-2011

actually I have been carried by a fizz earlier. bunch of AP + lichbane and oh boy did he made the other team rage and scream "OP"

Zzym

11-15-2011

wait , did he say soraka suck in dominion ? he s a troll , right ?

Xenolithium

11-16-2011

Junior Member, not even level 30, nothing to see here.

Yuan Shikai

11-16-2011

Despite the fact that calling champs toons is a horrible habit that is not to be taken serious: The UPness or OPness of a champ is measured in SR-standards, not in Dom-games.

HardyValentine

11-16-2011

All champions can be good in the right hands...

maxusmaximus

11-16-2011

I had one game as fizz yesterday and i did terribly went 2/10 lol the fizz on the other team went 14/2 and was dominating the game, smashed our poppy a few times 1v1. Im predicting people will cry OP soon once people master him.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

just won a game with a fizz on our team so.. eh ?