Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FightTest

06-28-2010

Increasing the timer on the first queue dodge is stupid. You should get a chance to play with friends who suddenly logon/get out of games or avoid a queue round with someone you know is terrible without having to sit around for 6 minutes. I don't care how long the subsequent penalties are, but the first dodge timer shouldn't be any more than it is now.

Harpsichord

06-28-2010

Pendragon cannot be getting paid enough to deal with these animals.

Kliff

06-28-2010

Quote:
Kietsu:
Most physical champs couldn't hit you while you were in the shroud anyway. Like someone else said, just about all AoEs are magic damage, so you'll be taking less damage when someone fires one into your stealth bubble now.

Which means Tibbers-bombing the shroud is a little less effective. Oh well.

Kietsu

06-28-2010

Quote:
Harpsichord:
Pendragon cannot be getting paid enough to deal with these animals.

A moment of silence for our unsung hero.

xDiamantx

06-28-2010

"Innervating Locket's effects now only give half benefit to allies"

Wow, the locket was never Overpowered, Soraka was.

jezzy

Recruiter

06-28-2010

why are you nerfing every hero alot more heroes need to be toned up and its just making people mad because alot of them are not needed such as heim nerf he is already pretty useless janna nerf was nice it would do a big deal kayles can be used good and bad but i pefer ult becasue u wont need it every 60 secs .... ez nerf Y u took away his heal making every ap made (i play Ad) and like 2 patches ago u toned ez up now u took it and away and more o.o. Jax was pretty fair just get a thorn mail , runes are awesome go ninjas!!!! ashe is fair anvia in my opinon was at a fine spot but the buff was nice. meh and where can i go to see the patch note before hand now becasue no more tr

Buri

06-28-2010

Worst patch ever.If people queue dodge it's because we're fed up with the WORTHLESS matchmaking. We get paired up with so many idiots it's too easy to see when you're getting paired up with bad people. And you're increasing the penalty? That's like checking the water supply due to a leaky pipe. YUP, it certainly must be that queue dodgers are villains because they want to avoid bad players. Thanks Riot, nice job ensuring your game doesn't make it longer than another year before it fades into oblivion.

h0tkarl

06-28-2010

nearly all the changes are horrible, and there is no veigar fix in them either

Grob

06-28-2010

Quote:
renticletape:
I hope this means less heimers and sorakas in future games. Those champs just make this game unfun.

Too bad they didnt nerf Soraka, probably in the top 3 most OP characters right now.

Safarie

06-28-2010

heimer and shaco deserved the nerf