Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

06-28-2010

Quote:
durpado:
Intervention duration reduced to 2/2.5/3 from 3/4/5

there ya go.

kayle back on the shelf then I guess. whats the difference between 2 seconds of invulnerablitly and jannas sheild stopping 300 damage?

answer?

janna can cast her spell 9 times more frequently.

Nagus

06-28-2010

Quote:
Kliff:
Not exactly useless. Her usual targets tend to be magic-based, so the added MR to the Shroud is welcome.

Also, most AOE is magical too, except for Garen's.

Kietsu

06-28-2010

Quote:
Purplz:

Shaco is dead again. Good job riot. Listening to low elo scrubs will really make the people that actually pay for your salaries happy.

We've known it was coming for something like a full week.
Was hoping they'd look at how impossible it can be to kill him if he has any idea of how to juke at all, but hey, maybe some other patch.

Mundo changes came out of nowhere. Did ANYONE even think he had issues?

Also hooray for Anivia buffs.

Kliff

06-28-2010

Quote:
SH0CK3R:
Are you high? As it is he can only put down 1 turret every 12 seconds. A tower will take it out in 2-3 hits. It has now lost HALF of it's effectiveness. So that's 1 turret and 1 grenade... hardly enough to put a dent in it.

To be fair, who would attack towers without minion support? Heimer's usual role when it comes to tower killing is doing so while both teams are busy beating the snot out of each other in a different lane. I would've thought turrets would be used to clear away enemy creeps so your own could reach the tower, anyway, but what do I know.

Clarithium

06-28-2010

Quote:
Kliff:
Not exactly useless. Her usual targets tend to be magic-based, so the added MR to the Shroud is welcome.

And how much did the armor help when you fought physical champs? None! I expect the MR to work similarly bad.

Arlando

06-28-2010

this is our only way to provide feedback right now, stop being ******ed and downvoting the thread.

got321321

06-28-2010

nerf to heimer and janna why not, but other lategame hero will be happier.

nerf the useless jax ?mmh

and nerf kayle ? wow congrat kayle was viable 2 patchs. i hope trynda won't be nerfed in the same way -.-

only good nerf is ashe volley.

SH0CK3R

06-28-2010

Quote:

Heimerdinger
  • CH1 Concussion Grenade cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10
  • H28G Evolution Turret now deals half damage to towers

I hope you also changed it so towers do not prioritize turrets over minions now, because that would make this nerf even worse.

Wallace Knoop

06-28-2010

Wow, increased queue dodge penalties and completely random nerfs? Joke patch?

Kietsu

06-28-2010

Quote:
Clarithium:
And how much did the armor help when you fought physical champs? None! I expect the MR to work similarly bad.

Most physical champs couldn't hit you while you were in the shroud anyway. Like someone else said, just about all AoEs are magic damage, so you'll be taking less damage when someone fires one into your stealth bubble now.