Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Constrictor

Recruiter

06-29-2010

Quote:
DryPenguin:
NofearAngel has pointed out even more problems with the Q dodge penalty. The list AGAINST Q dodging penalties is endless, the list for Q dodging penalties amounts to "QQ I haz to wait cuz my game was dodged a couple timez".

There is literally no valid argument that can be made in favor of Q dodging penalties that isn't outweighed by DOZENS of arguments and situations against the penalty. FFS this isn't even a close debate.

When you wait 30 minutes to an hour to get a game because of 5 dodges in a row at the 0:00 mark after waiting in queue 3-10 minutes per game, come back and talk.

The queue dodge penalties are fine. The increase is welcome.

Carewarwuk

06-29-2010

no garen changes... D:

Chievo

06-29-2010

Quote:
dashwinner:
its like when foreigners play soccer in england or spain or watever. its not like they need to know that much english. they can ping, im sure they understand what b means, and most of these non-english speaking ppl are not that bad. honestly you guys sound a little racist with your comments.

you play an english based game, so i may assume that you understand english.

but back to the patch: lolled @ janna it is the 5th nerf in a row same goes for ez. i dont know what they smoked when they thought this up but had to be realy good stuff :P

miir

06-29-2010

OMG ENERGY BUFFS!!!!! WOOT! This is so great!

Kalhan

06-29-2010

Quote:
Volf:

+1 For ez nerfs so people can stop calling me OP when i pwn their face!

and it never crossed your mind that the only reason you are pwoning them is because he is deeply OP.

GG mundo nerf on TT, really needs it.

Prolly a little nerf on shaco?

A little boost to morgana cd's?

Ty for the update , love ya riot.

ps: oh yea garen is a joke <<

xbombr

06-29-2010

So... can we just like not patch and keep everything how it was? I don't mind the Shaco nerf since his clone stacking allowed him to basically take on 3 champs at once and solo baron with the right build. Pretty much everything else I'd rather not have in the game.

xxsexy

06-29-2010

Quote:
Woeherald:
Setting a very dangerous precedent nerfing Mundo. Balancing for TT at the expense of SR would be a big mistake.

yup if riot decides to balance for TT.. udyr,morde,nida need some massive nerfs. but w/e if 5v5s get too unbalanced then TT it is.

arcobolano

06-29-2010

seriously why would a game with graphics like this take 10 hours to patch?

Constrictor

Recruiter

06-29-2010

Quote:
Lieutenant Murp:
With my sabre grabbed tightly in my hand, and my pistol aiming out to the horizon, I patiently wait, perhaps wait eternities, for a Gangplank buff.

Seriously. I've half given up at this point.

Miskav

06-29-2010

Quote:
arcobolano:
seriously why would a game with graphics like this take 10 hours to patch?

Agree on patch times.
Disagree on your silly uninformed reason as to why certain games take longer to patch.

*Hint* Graphics don't influence it at all.