Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odsium

06-28-2010

Quote:
Dragonforge:
You guys done nerfing Ezreal to the ground yet? I know its a small nerf but cmon, first you make AP no longer viable, now your slowly nerfing the only thing he can do decent anymore (AD).

Why not just trash him now? This is getting old, every patch is another Ezreal nerf...

I know, right? Removing the heal in his W wasn't enough and reducing AP ratios wasn't enough?

bileybegia

06-28-2010

wheres the garen fix?!

Manuki

06-28-2010

WTF Seriously!!

I can't believe you guys are weak enough to surrender to raging emos. Why in hell didn't you keep the "grenades don't damage towers anymore" ?!

Excludee

Recruiter

06-28-2010

what is this?

Can we like... get that test realm up?
No refix to Veigar?
No cho fix
Queue dodge change for some reason (truly one of your worst ideas Riot, i'm sorry)
No Teemo fix
Nerf to Heimer for some reason
Pushing nerf
Locket is useless now

Riot.... R-Riot
What are you doing, Riot?

Kliff

06-28-2010

Quote:
SH0CK3R:
Why, the cost of mana is so high that you'll run out before the reduced cooldown.

Meanwhile other champs with increased attack speed abilities can take down towers just as fast (and in many cases FASTER) than Heimer!

He's still viable for backdooring, though, even with the turrets giving half damage. And now, of course, he's just that little bit more annoying in team fights.

zyklonbread

06-28-2010

Uh... Cho's feast still doesn't work right on some champions if he's huge, not gonna fix that? Seems more important than buffing anivia

SH0CK3R

06-28-2010

Quote:
Manuki:
WTF Seriously!!

I can't believe you guys are weak enough to surrender to raging emos. Why in hell didn't you keep the "grenades don't damage towers anymore" ?!

If that were the case, Heimer could never take down another tower again.

QQ

Lightstriker

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Why did they not make turrets immune to nades? Hm...

Oh! OH! PICK ME! PICK ME!
I think it was because of the fact that the only reason to put it in was because of hordes of whiny forumgoers (see: yourself) who don't understand "teamwork", and the whole idea that Hiemerdinger is easy as **** to gank, and frequently ends up HURTING his team if you play intelligently against him, and what you're proposing would take away basically all he had going for him.

nahhhh, couldn't be that. It's probably because Riot hates you personally.

Morphin03

06-28-2010

ty for nerfing jax...AGAIN...really good job...
it's sarcastic

Kietsu

06-28-2010

So... you take the most common complaint from people who fight Heim and make it worse, and do nothing to address valid complaints from people who use him? Uhhhh.

But yay Volley / Shaco Pushing nerfs!