Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErdoS The Wise

07-15-2010

Is there a more recent release? i know i had to agree to terms again whats up with that?

VanillaSpencer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

No eve changes lolwut?

QuantumChaos

09-09-2010

is it me or Jax is getting de-buffed while he is in a rotting coffin being buried 20ft under. people rarely use him now because he has become utterly useless.

MythcBurst

11-29-2010

WTF srsly on smite..? really ...

Allybear

02-01-2011

Shaco is my main, i never used the clone for anything but juking. His nerf wasnt that bad. get over it. oh no you cant aura stack. **** son learn to play him better. Lets all cry cause ezreal gets a nerf.. again. QQ who cares, if hes your main, you should be good with him. Hes my Friends main, and he still rapes the **** outa every **** with him. Heimers buff is stupid, that **** shud just be nerfed to the ground cause hes a useless hero that makes games boring. Ashe, well yay her volley goes 100 range shorter... cause its used on u at max range and ****... Anivias buffs, dont need them. Mundo random nerf, understandable for TT but if u play TT u shudnt complain for buffs/nerfs. Play the 5v5 like the original game Dota was made for, this is just a better version of that after all. Lockets nerf, not needed but who cares. just dont get it? all i see is *****y little noobs complaining about the patch. There is only one thing here u need to complain about, that is matchmaking, the queue dodging **** is needed. they just need to fix the **** so its scrubs with scrubs and non scrubs with non scrubs. Riot, your putting 0 elo's with high elos. i get players who dont know what ganking is, or dont talk, or just people that leave and feed and do stupid things, like clarity on non-mana heros.... fix the match making and alot of us will be happy. Apart from that everything is fine. good day, also smites nerf is nothing

JustMeSteven

05-22-2011

LOL @ the downvotes.

AvaC350

05-27-2011

Quote:
Jax
  • Health per level reduced to 83 from 86
  • Base movement speed reduced to 325 from 330
That was NOT all that was done to Jax, I don't think a 3 point health drop would make him that squishy.
Also, I think the reduction in movement speed was unwarranted, he already ran slow enough. To be honest, I don't think there is an really reason to nerf any character's. Different champions have their strengths and weaknesses, and some people are good at playing characters and some are not, it's what makes the game fun. If you bring all the characters down to the same level the game gets boring, because you always come to expect the same outcome. If new characters are made in place of the ones that were severely nerfed to the point that people stopped playing them, or the game altogether, then the cycle repeats itself, a new group of people get on, and the old gets off, and when the new characters are old, and they get nerfed, that group of people gets off and is replaced by a new one etc., instead of keeping EVERYONE and building a following. Unless of course that is the idea, in which case never mind.

zingaz

01-29-2013

this is messed up why nerf shaco again cause he isnt already up so you go and nerf him again i understand the bug issue but really nerf his pushing abilities its the only thing he has going for him damn riot

zingaz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSrsly View Post
Shaco deserved it. (downvote incoming)
why its the only thing he has going for him hes already been nerfed to the ground and now you nerf the only thing he had going with him no wonder no uses him i love shaco hes my main and your tryin to destroy him really what is wrong with riot

zingaz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
We've known it was coming for something like a full week.
Was hoping they'd look at how impossible it can be to kill him if he has any idea of how to juke at all, but hey, maybe some other patch.

Mundo changes came out of nowhere. Did ANYONE even think he had issues?

Also hooray for Anivia buffs.

so you want to take his ability to juke away then what does he have hes not great in team fights he cant 1v1 anyone unless their squishys and hes at least semi fed you take his ability to gank and youll just have a useless character that cant do anything but die and now they nerf his pushing abilitys wich was the pretty much he contributed to the team