Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tailspeeder

06-28-2010

Your team has finally lost the plot.

Riot, you designed a great game but my god - you clearly cannot handle the upkeep and balancing of the game. Season 1 STILL not out (it's coming 'soon' of course), still suffering from constant server breakdowns, and a game balance team that has no idea what they're doing. Each patch champions go here and there. Get some consistency in your management of this game, or at least hire some decent staff.

Euko

06-28-2010

Heimerdingers change is fine by me, i rarely stand at the turret using my mini turrets to kill it, it's all about potshotting those grenades until it's down

Also +1 for 'where's veigars buff', we want his old ulti back!

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Shaco nerfs.
Anivia buffs.

I am a happy camper ^_^

Hiyatsu

06-28-2010

OK so kayle can use ult in every fight now, but now the **** duration makes its un worthwhile to upgrade. It was the only thing that made a stand off against someone like tryndamere possible.

Seriously? 2 ULTI uprade to raise 1 second? from a low 2?

Jikanu

06-28-2010

****, guys. you really want to nerf ezreal into the ground, dont you?

Scy7e

06-28-2010

<3 the new patch, but practice games giving more exp than TT is just stupid. ><

zyklonbread

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarithium View Post
Smite nerf. Just... why?? Nobody uses it.
Ever tried jungling? Allows characters like WW to get lizard at lvl 1 solo, very necessary to jungle as characters like Udyr too. Jungling isn't overpowered at all, stupid nerf considering the only jungling character being nerfed is shaco and he doesn't even use smite for lvl 1 golem, it's all about jitbs.

Sunrah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

umm practice games are going to give a whole lot less. less than a third of what they currently give.

IndomitusRex

06-28-2010

I am really, really disappointed that you guys have decided to cave into the queue-dodge whiners. Queue-dodging is a symptom, not the problem itself. I assume that your intent in making this change is ultimately to get people to play more. If they dodge less they'll play more, at least in theory. However, in my case, and for people who think like me, it will actually cause me to play less. A 6 minute cooldown might make me think a little harder before dodging, but I'm still going to do it if my team's composition is just terrible and can't be mitigated by me picking the right champion.

And if I have to dodge twice and get the 15 minute cooldown, well I'll probably just go do something else. Good thinking, driving away non-disruptive players who actually spend money on this game. Yes, I'm "qq'ing" a bit, but this is just a bad change.

Lolwut

06-28-2010

yay another Janna nerf, now I'll definitely feel like playing her again ;D

kinda with everyone else on how random a lot of this **** was though, Jax nerf, Anivia buff, Ezreal just gets worse, and now people wont have to rage at the team when they lose a 4v5 team fight and Heimer eats up 2 turrets in that time.

SN: Energy Runes? WTFFFFFFFFFF