Release Notes: PVP.net v1.13.29 + League of Legends 1.0.0.94(b)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorayai

06-29-2010

hmmmm i dont really like this patch....

IVIadHatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by landan View Post
Frost Shot slow changed to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/18/26/32/38%
Frost Shot no longer stacks with Volley
Volley now fires 7 missiles instead of 9 Volley range reduced to 1200 from 1300
Volley damage reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40/55/70/85/100
Volley range reduced to 1200 from 1300
Ok what ever you say not a big deal!!

You forgot that her ult now requires twice the distance to stun the same amount of time and point blank ults are now pretty much useless.

Krom

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIadHatter View Post
You forgot that her ult now requires twice the distance to stun the same amount of time and point blank ults are now pretty much useless.
Oh noes, can't point blank ult stun ppl anymore? QQQQQQQQQQ.

Krom

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendudeX View Post
way to slap TT players in the face. i never knew you could fit in 4+ TT games in the time of one Summoners Rift Game.
Jesus Christ Riot stop Trollin.
Yeah, I don't understand this at all.

Great Red Ape

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubbyBoardman View Post
The buff/nerf cycles are almost a meta-game in themselves. I kinda like that different champions occasionally catch some spotlight for suddenly being really effective. (3 months ago, no one would have complained that Kayle was OP, but she gets a mild rework and suddenly she's a force to be reckoned with.) It encourages people to try new champions out

Right, try them out for a few weeks before they get nerfed into the ground, you mean. I think Riot has an interesting way of more or less making players switch up who they're playing on a monthly basisl

Daikaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rindon Calsar View Post
I see the changes to Kayle being a buff. now he can drop it every 40 seconds or so instead of every 70. even if you do drop the duration a few seconds its still going to be ridiculously OP.

Intervention

Her cd was:
90/75/60 before the buff
90/90/90 after the buff v1.0.0.87
120/105/90 at v1.0.0.94
90/75/60 at v1.0.0.94b

How is this a buff? We got the old cd but lost the duration. It's hard to consider her ult an ultimate anymore. 3 seconds at lv 3? We had that at lv 1 before. Is there really a reason to lv it past lv 1 at this point?

HitomiPowerUp

06-29-2010

I'd say this patch is garbage, but that would be an insult to garbage.

TeaMon

Recruiter

06-29-2010

I'm totally fine with this patch and am mostly happy with the pvp.net improvements. The only thing I dislike is the queue dodge penalty has been raised to 6 minutes. There are currently no penalties for ragequitters. To be honest, the only time I queue dodge is when one of my friends log on and I queue dodge so I can create a game with them. The 10% experience increase is nice as well but doesn't affect me as I'm already level 30 but I can see lots of people cheering about that.

TurdofTerror

06-29-2010

I don't get how shaco got nerfed other than turret damage. Can someone please explain to newb?

Udub

06-29-2010

heimer = lawlwtfbbqihateyouriot