Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger, The Revered Inventor - Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

06-28-2010

Phreak you should make spotlights with RP skins.

Whom

06-28-2010

Awesome! Watching your games with the Club Owner on livestream are what convinced me to play Heimer in the first place, and now he's my main and I'm quite successful with him. Glad you gave him a spotlight!

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

06-28-2010

Quote:
Azghyn Nite:
Why would you get zhonya's first? You benefit more from a rylais earlier instead of the ring

It's more AP and has the active effect, which trumps the Rylai's HP.

Grake

06-28-2010

The tactics seems pretty dulled down from what I'm used to doing/seeing. it's a solid introduction, but you played agressively while promoting a defensive build. With those kinds of tactics, i'd leave turrets at level 2.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Why is there no DJ Heimer skin?

AnyOtherEnemy

06-28-2010

I don't understand how you can get by with only mana regen seals and no MP5 itema. I guess if you always have golem, but without it.. yeah..

Grake

06-28-2010

Quote:
GkCHN:
Why is there no DJ Heimer skin?

Because the world just isn't ready for that degree of awesome.

Adeptwa

06-28-2010

Quote:
The Government:
Is this going to be a spotlight on how to feed repeatedly as Heimerdinger, similar to how you played him in a recent livestream?

Lol.

Personally.. i wouldn't be getting HP quints or Cool down glyphs.

IMO stack mana regen(28/18 with glyph/seal), and ability / 18 where possible.

Can be debated wether marks should be 1.8 ability /18 or 8.5 spell pene. Pretty much because turrets do not take magic pene into account. For blue buffs, Dragon and tower pushing with turrets.. having the extra ability power stacking with zhonyas is great.

Currently im using 51 ability/18 8.5 spell pen and 16 mana'gen/18. I call it my alienware build.

That would be Glyphs'AP/18 Quints'AP/18 Seal Mana'Gen/18 and 8.5 spell pene marks. Every now and then I use 85 ability /18.. But even with Chalice mana can be an issue. We all know blue buffs will not be attainable in the worst scenarios.

No mention of innervating locket to help with pushing either?

You're getting lazy phreak!

snore

06-28-2010

Subliminal messaging for DJ Heimer skin, Phreak?

Squider

06-28-2010

1 - 11 heimer makes a spotlight. Professional.