Heimerdinger, The Revered Inventor - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

06-28-2010

I forgot to watch this because I saw red card katarina.

HowlingKommando

06-28-2010

Heimer is also very good at grabbing Baron.

The Government

06-28-2010

Is this going to be a spotlight on how to feed repeatedly as Heimerdinger, similar to how you played him in a recent livestream?

ITS Kira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

for runes i take full ap per level as it will give you an additional 85 at level 18 (over 100 with Zhonya's.) then take teleport and ghost as teleport will let you get to creep waves that are near your enemies base and take a tower and ghost to get out before their heros can run to you.

also if you get archangels and chalice early you will get infinite mana (i have NEVER run out even while spamming all my spells) and can take turrets in seconds from constant grenade spam. i then pick up boots of mobility so i can chase and backdoor easier and then i finish up with rod of ages for more ap with archangels passive and the base ap and hp, abyssal cepter for magic pen (your turrets do magic so this helps a LOT) and a Zhonya's to push your ap above a cool 500.

this works for me every game so as far as I'm concerned my build is better

Solidity

06-28-2010

Was hoping for some more realistic gameplay with heimer, the do's and the don'ts

I main heimer regardless, getting an arch angel's that late is pointless, you can't farm it to make it worth while.

Mcthony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

No mention of the fact that grenades hurt turrets.

SoSalty

06-28-2010

Surprisingly, this champion spotlight actually talk about last hitting.

Mcthony

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Government View Post
Is this going to be a spotlight on how to feed repeatedly as Heimerdinger, similar to how you played him in a recent livestream?
Ruthless.

Pavlian

06-28-2010

That's not how you call him on your stream, Phreak!

Azghyn Nite

06-28-2010

Why would you get zhonya's first? You benefit more from a rylais earlier instead of the ring

12345612 ... 21