Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


11/19/0 Mastery for jungle Udyr?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

Senior Member

11-15-2011

I have standard udyr runes, 9arp reds, 9 armor yellows,9 mr plvl bues and 3 arp quints, im not too sure about the mastery tree and this is how its set out for now

Offense
[1/1] summoners wrath, [3/3] brute force
[4/4] alarcity
[1/1] weapon expertise, [2/3] havoc
11
Defense
[3/3] resistance, [3/3] hardiness, [2/2] tough skin
[4/4] durability
[1/1] veteran's scars, [2/3] evasion, [1/1] bladed armor
[3/3] honor guard
19

this is the setup i have now
but im thinking of instead of 11/19/0 im thinking 11/14/5
with the 5 from defensive tree, i.e. not get [2/3] evasion and [3/3] honor guard but get [4/4] good hands [1/1] improved recall and [1/4] swiftness

let me know what you guys think
---------------------------

PS using this setup, by the time i finish blue im only half health and just started using 2nd health pot (this is without leash), i use to be on 150ish(2bars) or something on old mastery page (IMAGINE WW, PROBABLY WONT EVEN GO BELOW 80% HP I BET)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

Senior Member

11-15-2011

i think i just thought of a better one,
Offense
[1/1] summoners wrath, [3/3] brute force
[4/4] alarcity
[1/1] weapons expertise
9
Defense
[1/3] resistance,[2/3] hardiness,[2/2] tough skin
[4/4] durability
[1/1] veteran's scars, [1/1] bladed armor
11
Utility
[3/3] good hands, [1/1] improved recall
[4/4] swiftness, [1/1] scout
[1/1] runic affinity
10

35 armor 26% resis
35 mr 26% resis
at level 1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARC chocolate

Member

11-15-2011

Here is mine, and I havent lost a game with him today

Offense
1/1 summoners wraith 3/3 brutal force
4/4 alacrity
1/4 sorcery
1/1 weapon expertise
1/2 butcher

Defense
1/1 summoners resolve

Support
3/3 Expanded mind
1/1 improved recall
4/4 swiftness
4/4 greed
2/2 wealth
4/4 Awareness

I Have been wrecking with that jungle build


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

Senior Member

11-15-2011

what level were you after end of game or was everyone maxed? im considering getting awareness but im not sure if its worth it right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

Senior Member

11-15-2011

Quote:
DARC chocolate:
Here is mine, and I havent lost a game with him today

Offense
1/1 summoners wraith 3/3 brutal force
4/4 alacrity
1/4 sorcery
1/1 weapon expertise
1/2 butcher

Defense
1/1 summoners resolve

Support
3/3 Expanded mind
1/1 improved recall
4/4 swiftness
4/4 greed
2/2 wealth
4/4 Awareness

I Have been wrecking with that jungle build


why you have 1 point in sorcery and summoners resolve and also why get expanded mind? o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strungarm

Recruiter

11-16-2011

Quote:
xxacidusxx:
why you have 1 point in sorcery and summoners resolve and also why get expanded mind? o.o


Not sure about the sorcery myself, but in all honesty, can you give a good reason why NOT to get an extra 10g every time you use smite as a jungler?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr AIex

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
DARC chocolate:
Here is mine, and I havent lost a game with him today

Offense
1/1 summoners wraith 3/3 brutal force
4/4 alacrity
1/4 sorcery
1/1 weapon expertise
1/2 butcher

Defense
1/1 summoners resolve

Support
3/3 Expanded mind
1/1 improved recall
4/4 swiftness
4/4 greed
2/2 wealth
4/4 Awareness

I Have been wrecking with that jungle build


What do you do with the extra gold from Wealth? It seems like a lot of points to spend on just 40 gold, but if you get the right items that let you snowball properly, it might be worth it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

11-16-2011

I see some Udyrs running 12/9/9, which is enough to get Bladed Armor and Runic Affinity while being able to get Arpen and 1.5% bonus damage, giving him good clear time and somewhat stronger ganks than old masteries Udyr. Though if you're building tank Udyr, I suppose heavier investment into Defence could be beneficial.

Quote:
xxacidusxx:
why you have 1 point in sorcery and summoners resolve and also why get expanded mind? o.o


For Improved Smite, I'd assume. Not sure why he'd take Expanded Mind without Meditation, though.


1