Pantheon or Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belqin

06-28-2010

I would say Pantheon, he is really good.

Also is it just me or are others feeling stark changes against him since they changed his stuff around (notably heart seeker strike [HSS]) in the last patch? Not by much... but I have noticed he does less damage, at least early on, usually once you get your first BF sword you could kill minion waves entirely with 1 HSS, but now...it is annoyingly just outside of that dps.

That aside...I would still take Pantheon, very good champion, look at their discussion pages to learn more about maybe which suits your playstyle better.

MATxr14

06-28-2010

Panth... He goes stab stab stab

MoarYogurt

06-28-2010

Teemo is bad. His range is too short and his shrooms are STILL made entirely useless by merc treads.

He has a bad nuke on his q that has a blind and his poison makes him an annoyance in lane but he's so squishy early on that he annoys you and you kill him. Repeatedly.

Buy Panth and then feed off of Teemos.

shoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiNagatoDesu View Post
Why is Teemo a bad hero? He's really decent, a really well balanced champion at that.
People love to hate Teemo, because he is "useless in a team fight". I find the opposite to be true when I play him, but oh well, they've probably seen a lot of people play a bad dps teemo. -shrug-

Cruzerthebruzer

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiNagatoDesu View Post
Why is Teemo a bad hero? He's really decent, a really well balanced champion at that.
Mainly cause he's squishy, has limited range, limited cc, limited health, and most of his abilities just aren't useful in team fights.

Only real benefit to Teemo is map control if he's constantly dropping shrooms.