Red Card Katarina looks like Katarina looks like a pile of hair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yakbutter

06-28-2010

Just saw red card kat in game, she looked almost exactly the same as normal kat except for a tiny hint of stripes when she is at just the right angle to not view her ugly mess of brown hair that looks kind of like a giant splotch of chocolate ice cream on my screen. oh wait that is chocolate... mmmm lick lick

her pic is sexy and creative on startup screen, but i feel bad for people who bought this, in game it is like meh..

Rhetorical Hippo

06-28-2010

Why would you be unhappy that people make a purchase that makes them happy?

I don't think she has any more hair than normal, which is a lot for one female...but your hyberole is hyperbolic.

Talking Socks

06-28-2010

This is IMO an issue with some other skins too. They look cool when you view the art, but in-game they look terrible.

yakbutter

06-28-2010

Yah I mean, maybe they are happy? but the guy who I mentioned this to in game was just like
Then you have really cool ones like Scuba Pants Gragas and you get the whole shebang and it's glorious to behold.. oh that makes me think, could we get Beer Hat Gragas? also Halloween Gragas would be awesome.. I wonder how many skins they will release for Halloween?? I can't hardly wait... I love the idea of a really fat drunk guy in just about every Halloween costume in existence, and of course the costume is way too small and his fat is busting out of it... ha ha ha. But especially PUMPKIN HALLOWEEN GRAGAS!! YAHH!!!

Draktok

06-28-2010

You can see a SS before you buy the skin. If you didn't like it, why did you buy the skin -_-
if you didn't look at the SS, you have no right to complain.

also op, if your graphics are on the lowest setting its hard to tell any real difference between alot of skins.

Rattly

06-28-2010

Anyone else read the threat title and go "what is this i don't even?" It doesn't matter if it doesn't look THAT different. The point is making a ****ty character look like even more of a **** just like French Maid Nidalee.

SaulGoode

06-28-2010

again, I hope they fix her hair with that red card skin

Zodiacshape

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakbutter View Post
Just saw red card kat in game, she looked almost exactly the same as normal kat except for a tiny hint of stripes when she is at just the right angle to not view her ugly mess of brown hair that looks kind of like a giant splotch of chocolate ice cream on my screen. oh wait that is chocolate... mmmm lick lick

her pic is sexy and creative on startup screen, but i feel bad for people who bought this, in game it is like meh..
You are looking at the picture wrong and it is a remodel and her hair is different. She also has bigger breasts . I don't know why you are bashing her new skin cause it sure as heck looks awesome and I am grateful Riot finally got her a remodeled skin. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

P.S. Katarina's hair in her new skin is blood red not ugly brown, doofus.

Pronbear

06-28-2010

i'm a man (probably the reason why i)
got the Red Card Katarina skin
i fukken love long hair
i fukken love that Dark/Blood red hair

I fukken love that skin

why do you want to ruin it for me?

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Red Card Katarina is hot. If more people bought the skin, I'd be more okay with people playing Katarina.