Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Eye Appealling Feat You've Seen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GosuOP

06-28-2010

So here's mine:

Last game, both Fiddlesticks and Enemy Kennen both used their ulti, just as Karthus was using his ulti as well. Right when Karthus' ulti hit, Blitz used his ulti, where the enemy spartan (forgot his name) jumps straight onto (beside) Blitz, at the same time Karthus' and Blitz's ulti hit. And then enemy Shen teleported to dying Kennen, and used Sunfire Cape.

The whole battlefield was filled with colours!

After the whole thing was over, everyone was like "wow, that was beautiful" which I thought was cool 'cause it's like a cease fire between the 2 teams.

It was so well done that you'd think the whole thing was choreographed.

P.S. I was dead this whole time.

Andromansis

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Feats? I liked the one that let the character add their cleric level to their rogue level when calculating sneak attack extra damage.

Elfen1337

06-28-2010

Quote:
Andromansis:
Feats? I liked the one that let the character add their cleric level to their rogue level when calculating sneak attack extra damage.

I prefer the one where you can burn Turn Undead attempts to fuel metamagic. Yay!

Syllen

06-28-2010

Quote:
Andromansis:

Plus 1d6 additional sneak attack damage, every time.

Tarrasque never had a chance.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Quote:
Andromansis:

You were attacked by Pun Pun. GM died.

To me, every Starcall is a miracle. I love that graphics..

ProdoBaggins

06-28-2010

Quote:
GosuOP:
So here's mine:

The whole battlefield was filled with colours!

P.S. I was dead this whole time.

isn't it black and white when you are dead?

ITS Kira

06-28-2010

triple kill with Heimerdinger consisting of teleporting into 4 of their team members (while they were pushing cause they raped my team in a fight) i killed two with a quick E-W press (as i had ridiculous AP) and dropped a turret to slow one of them with ult. it was a Zillean and he barely made it away by using his speed thingy. The last one left was a trynde who was chasing me (i had like 100 health) i finished him off by ducking into a bush, dropping a turret, and another E-W to finish him off before he could ult. I barely got away with about 10 health because he did his spin thing onto when when i ducked into the bush.

TL;DR
Killed 3 before they could react as Heimerdinger after teleporting into 4 of their team

Alpengeist

06-28-2010

Whenever there is a singed in a game.

MarkedRaptor

06-28-2010

Seeing Corki explode when you kill him.

Lightstriker

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Seeing whatever champion MarkedRaptor is playing explode when I kill him.

Nobody hurts my Corki >:{