Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lowzord

06-28-2010

I wanted to ask , if someone knows ,is riot making new maps , or it will only be summoner rift and twisted treeline?

Crashbolt

06-28-2010

The map department is working on it I believe.

Seal Clubberz

06-28-2010

Quote:
Lowzord:
blah blah , blah blah ,let me put another comma for fun, blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maps?

I think they have talked about making new maps, and plan on doing so pretty soon. I'm more excited for drafting =D

I've yet to see a riot team member comment in detail on the map question (could have simply missed it), but I would love to see that happen. I am hoping for a multi-team map. I just want to see them put the amazing creativity that we see with their hero creation into an innovative map. It's a good chance for them to wow the community yet again.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

06-28-2010

I know they're working on a new 5v5 map, and will probably fill all the regions that show when creating a practice game.