New Free Champion Rotation (Pre-season Week 32)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDogBird

06-28-2010

So when i buy morgana u just have 2 make her free...

Mr Mad Cow

06-28-2010

Here's to a week of dominating terrible Ryzes and roflstomping Anivias along with Heimerdingers with terrible turret placement hurrah! (and throw in those who cant aim Amumu's bandage toss or Morgana's dark binding!) P.S. Don't forget the twitches who dont check their enemies for oracles, and the Warwicks who think they can lifesteal their way to survival in a 3v1! Gonna be a week for lots of "Legendary!"s for me =).

Tso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Pretty much everyone I hate, lol. Heimer again geeze...every rotation pretty much.

Tanguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Ugh, games are gonna be full of noob twitches.......guess ill have to keep on playing critplank for one-shotters

Lord Zaxer

06-28-2010

Meh... Well, Guess I'll be trying out Anivia

Duel

06-28-2010

Why is heimer free so often? If I knew he would be out every other week, I wouldn't have bought him.

Valkyrev

06-28-2010

Blarg. Still no Pantheon...

Priamos

06-28-2010

Twitch free?

Gonna see so many Maladies, might as well declare a state-of-emergency because of the pandemic.

/bad pun

Lyov

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mad Cow View Post
Here's to a week of dominating terrible Ryzes and roflstomping Anivias along with Heimerdingers with terrible turret placement hurrah! (and throw in those who cant aim Amumu's bandage toss or Morgana's dark binding!) P.S. Don't forget the twitches who dont check their enemies for oracles, and the Warwicks who think they can lifesteal their way to survival in a 3v1! Gonna be a week for lots of "Legendary!"s for me =).
Just what I was thinking. Rofl.
(seriously, these anivias are TERRIBLE)

Zobeh

06-28-2010

Haha, this will do fine, Bad anivia's are bad, and can ruin an entire team, for us out there that are decent and like anivia will just wreck the bad ones I r happy

12345612 ... 28