Soccer Skins Limited Edition Or Perm Store Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Well? Are they going to be there forever or just while world cup is going on? If it is the latter, then I will definitely be buying.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Assume limited edition. Winter Olympic skins is my source.

Excession

06-28-2010

It doesn't say exclusive like for the Olympics or Snowdown Showdown so I'm guessing they'll be here to stay. Besides Riot pumped out a lot of them and they're quite impressive. I don't think they'll just throw them away.

Corran

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Assume limited edition. Winter Olympic skins is my source.
Yes, but there was a big announcement about their run dates for the Winter Olympic (and Christmas) skins, well before the skins were actually released. We didn't get that this time, so it's hard to say...

Zerocaliber

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran View Post
Yes, but there was a big announcement about their run dates for the Winter Olympic (and Christmas) skins, well before the skins were actually released. We didn't get that this time, so it's hard to say...
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. So far it seems that they will be permanent, but I really do want it confirmed.

Akyio

06-28-2010

Why would they ever want to limit skins ?
I have wanted to buy nidalee's snow skin for like ages, and never couldn't. Also fiddlesticks only has 1 nice skin that is also now - expired. I dont understand whats the point of it, they just lose money.

JediJemar

06-28-2010

the point is to make them exculsive and also cause a frenzy in players so that they will just be them regardless of how cool they are

EmptyApartment

06-28-2010

The skins arent limited, if they were Riot would have said so in their announcements like they have in the past with the Xmas and Olympic skins.

CrunchBerries

06-28-2010

I don't know if I'll buy them but maybe down the road i will...so i hope they're not limited

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-28-2010

Riot Chris said there were no plans to remove the skins from the store, and they have not listed an end date.

While its not 100%, I'm 90% certain they're not limited.