panth E is broke or needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andracen

06-28-2010

HSS is intended to be his 'omg my face' source of damage. Whether this is fun or wanted is the real thing to argue about. I personally find his HSS + spear shot + auto attack damage to be pretty insane burst. It makes it less fun for me. Just my 2 cents.

Necrophagus

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priamos View Post
HSS is all Panth has. Think or it as compensation for one of the worst ults in the game.
Yeah, what possible uses are there for a global teleport, right?

Malza

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharen View Post
It's not about being bad if you dont have cleanse, right now panth can took away half of your hp in first levels for sure
I gotta buy him and enjoy before he gets nerfed in 2 weeks
Not going to be nerfed because hes still underpowered, just like before the patch.

Priamos

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagus View Post
Yeah, what possible uses are there for a global teleport, right?
A global teleport with a delay so massive that it's basically a little better than the Summoner Spell teleport;

LostMK

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart5656 View Post
WOW they JUST fixed it in the last patch.

Way to be a giant baby because you got owned by a RECENTLY balanced and FIXED move.

I can't believe I'm even reading this post.

You are a successful troll.
thisssss

hashinshin

06-28-2010

Pantheon is A. Squishy, and B. Melee.

How many of these types of champions are good ? Evelyn ? lawl. Oh, maybe yi ? Hah. Tryndamere ? HOHO.

Something has to make up for being a squishy melee, and it's the fact that OH YO FACE IS GONE.

nucleus123

06-28-2010

guys this kid is just ******ed someone should just bann his ass, is the admin here!?!??!

kFrog

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etyn View Post
HSS is pantheons only decent skill.

His ult is to slow to get off / land

His Q is really great for last hitting and not much else.

His W lets his team mates get kills.

E is the only thing pantheon has going for him.
Q is a sick harass ability. If you just use it to last hit then you are truly misusing the ability. Lets not forget it is also useful after the W -> E combo to finish or get extra damage in.

W .... wait you already said why it is great? A stun that sets up a kill. Ever heard of assist gold? Second, if you W -> E you have an incredibly devastating combo as you can E immediately after landing to ensure that they eat the full duration of the attack while stunned.

E is great to use after setting up with W.

His ult is great for initiating a team fight, he can use it slightly behind them to stop them from retreating when his team engages (or they take a lot of damage and get snared)

All your comment says to me is that you don't quite understand the usefulness of pantheon. I'm not saying he is amazing (though he is one of my mains), but he is incredibly useful and has potential to dominate mid-late game. People who feel that Pantheon is weak don't play against good players IMO. He is a very strong character when played well. Not that I'm top tier, but I do play against some great players and not lately have I though 'Man, pantheon is weak'. As for ballpark ELO, my buddies whom I play with constantly in 5mans were playing against the riot office a week or so ago (I was sitting the game out watching as we have about 7 or so, so we rotate in and out). They told us everyone had stopped to watch them play it out, it was epic ... so whatever tier those guys are, that's about the tier I play at /shrug