panth E is broke or needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2010

It's not about being bad if you dont have cleanse, right now panth can took away half of your hp in first levels for sure
I gotta buy him and enjoy before he gets nerfed in 2 weeks

yamers

06-28-2010

god can't believe people are *****ing.

Nerlis

06-28-2010

He just got nerfed... Were you playing two weeks ago? Back then it was kinda OP. Now, its strong, but certainly not Over powered. People just can't take the fact they are getting raped...

nucleus123

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiz View Post
a level 2 pantheon hit me from full to half on nasus with him combo, every game i am against panth he owns mainly with e ----

cry more its not broken

ZarX88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Like I said before. The nasus player is just bad... hes just bad plain and simple. Panth is one of the strongest Early game heroes in the game.

Demosthenes

06-28-2010

Learn the difference between 'broken/overpowered' and 'not fun to play against'.

One day they will lower the damage on HSS and buff his other skills. Odds are he'll be a STRONGER overall champion on that day. Until then, L2P, HSS is not overpowered.

ZarX88

06-28-2010

Also if you get caught in HSS well yea... he was prolly chucking spears at you for awhile then you ran up to him and he HSS you'd into the ground.

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-28-2010

And darn that bltzcrank, if he grabs you at level one, you probably didn't get away.

Priamos

06-28-2010

HSS is all Panth has. Think or it as compensation for one of the worst ults in the game.

hashinshin

06-28-2010

**** katarina death lotuses half my HP then chucks a sword at me, after blinking on me.