Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Last Man Standing: Finals] Janna VS Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coulombe

06-28-2010

So, who will it be?

The long-anticipated results are finally in our immediate future. One of these Champions will walk away victorious as the one who held their ground the longest, sticking to their original skin and not trying to change themselves in any way.

Every other champion to this point has given in to the pressure, and tried to give themselves a makeover with the intention of fitting in.

Janna and Udyr are still standing strong as the final two though, and soon enough two will become one.

So, who will it be?

Turazrok

06-28-2010

Udyr.

Asuya

06-28-2010

Udyr simply because of the mechanics involved with each stance requiring different pieces to be modified.

Unless of course they completely own your argument by releasing both skins at once.

Adrenicide

06-28-2010

Janna skin is coming soon, hurray!

Dezznutz

06-28-2010

Udyr and jana both should get skins but i think Zilean is more deserving

Coulombe

06-28-2010

Quote:
Asuya:

Unless of course they completely own your argument by releasing both skins at once.

Would be so disappointing after all this time to have a tie finish. Otherwise there wouldn't be endless QQ with "this champion is the ONLY one without a skin" threads all over the place.

A true champion deserves these threads.

AlphonZeus

06-28-2010

I got a feeling Riot will release the last two skins at the same time. I also think that they're going to best, maybe saving the best for last.

XGDragon

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Teemo should get a skin.

Gnud

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Quote:
XGDragon:
Teemo should get a skin.

Janna and Udyr should be skined as Teemo.

Excession

06-28-2010

IMO Birthday Suit Nidalee

I swear Riot, you will make millions.