(@Riot) ERROR: Priscilla's Blessing missing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Effigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

I can't buy Priscilla's Blessing during dominion matches. I know the recipe and everything, but it just doesn't show up in show unless the character your are playing has it as a recommended item.

This bug is messing up my games big time, so if I could get a few responses that'd be great. I need to know if other summoners are seeing the same problem.

A red post would make be feel better, just so I know something is being done, but I don't expect one.

thx

Grimsqueaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2011

Who's going to be the first to break the bad news....? :<

Effigy

11-15-2011

Oh, lawd... don't tell me it's been removed? I didn't see anything in the patch notes...

KimKelley

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggernautMagnum View Post
Oh, lawd... don't tell me it's been removed? I didn't see anything in the patch notes...

You didn't look hard enough at the patch notes. It is gone.

Tautochrone

11-15-2011

1/10 Troll Points

OxBaker

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautochrone View Post
1/10 Troll Points
There's a difference between trolling and making a mistake. He just didn't notice it had been removed in the patch notes.

Effigy

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBaker View Post
There's a difference between trolling and making a mistake. He just didn't notice it had been removed in the patch notes.
Thank you, Mr. Baker.