Duo Bot(Yorick and Warwick)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

11-15-2011

can't believe they did not fix the interaction between his ult and the respawn time.

free revive (without the speed buff) everytime you ult yourself !!!! [trollface].

this ****** will remain behind bars in draft.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
this ****** will remain behind bars in draft.
yay blind pick =D <3 yorick.. had a 13 game dominion win streak over 2 days playing him in solo queue blind pick. lol

NetherGate

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolerOnline View Post
No, the enemy would take top, but he would take the enemy bott and they would need to send people down to take it back leaving top only defended by 1 or 2 champions, the name of the game is controlling 3 points and officially its ur two closest and top, unofficially its any 3 you can take and hold.

Ultimately the enemy team would have to compensate sending 2 bot to handle him and ally at bot making top a 3v3 and bot a 2v2. He was stating that yorick and ww is a very difficult 2v2 to handle.

I do see your point that they could push further into the top holding the top 3, only way to know would be to test it out.
Ok, did you not hear what I said? I'll try to rephrase it.

Say I'm on the enemy team. I would simply let you have the 2 bot turrets, and while we ourselves control the top 3 because we outnumber you 4 to 3 up there. We wouldn't be forced bot, one of you would be forced top or you lose the game. You got off track in your train of thought there.

I never stop at the windmill if I'm able to keep pushing, that would be sooooo stupid. The minute you stop pushing, you leave your enemy free to attack wherever you are most vulnerable, whether it be your back turret, or ganking your bot teammate.

This scenario is a perfect example of why you don't stop at the windmill. If we stop there, you have the advantage, if we dont, we have the advantage.... nuff said.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
This scenario is a perfect example of why you don't stop at the windmill. If we stop there, you have the advantage, if we dont, we have the advantage.... nuff said.
But what if said prediction didn't work becaus there was a heimer and shaco in our mid, preventing ALL attempt at a capture? and even so, once bot is captured with ease, it's a 6 second delay before one of the 2 bots joins the fight mid. Likewise the same can be said for the enemy team to join the bot fight, but you just stated you are willing to lose it in favor of taking our mid.

I haven't been able to rally my team, to try this strat yet, so i can't say if it's really effective yet. But i've seen a lot of teams fail at taking our mid with 4 people. It just leaves you so open for a backdoor. Yeah you took our mid, but we still have 3 points and you have 2. We might have a harder time keeping those points as they are right at your base, that is something i won't argue about.

assaulting 1 point with 4 people after the third minute is very dangerous imho. Especially with the duo bot setup: if your bot couldn't manage to keep bot in check, there is now one free roamer taking whatever point you aren't defending because of excessive emphasis on the 4 man top strat. Even if he did keep bot, the other duo will just take your mid solo. whatever the case, even if it's at your spawn, if you don't defend you will lose the point.

the 4 man top does have weaknesses. It's just finding exactly where and how to exploit it.

UglyPete

11-16-2011

Trying to be clever going against what is generally considered the meta 4 top 1 bot is not a good thing in pug games. It's a lot like SR when you don't have a jungle and instead have 2 people top. Sure you may get top lane tower in 10 minutes, but you're behind levels and cs.

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

I didnt quite read the whole thing cause Im in a rush, but honestly, you couldve done the same exact thing without needing WW bot with you.

Yorick is easily the best bot laner in terms of how extremely easy he is to dominate that lane with forcing the enemy team to send help, which you can btw handle with ease, meaning you will be taking care of a 1v2 bot while your team gets free 4v3 top all day long.

Thats the whole point of being bot lane btw. Putting enough pressure on the enemy bot in order to make the enemy team send someone to aid him while you remain alone handling both, giving your team a huge advantage top.

Theres not much of a point in starting 2v1 yourself hindering your team top because if you were against an enemy bot that can handle 2v1s, like Cho/Heimer or similar, you would be screwing your own team, leaving top 3v4 while also not being able to cap their bot either.

But even if you did, first point still remains, if Yorick is the champ you are using, you couldve gotten the exact same results going bot alone, unless the enemy team counterpicks Nasus and sends him to your lane in which case you wont win it but probably wont lose it either. But other than that, Yorick can beat pretty much anyone in lane, and hold 1v2s by himself, so I dont see any reason of why would you do this at all.