Ashe and Veigar - Changes not went as intended?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorycrafter

06-26-2010

Ashe was supposed to be slightly nerfed and she got a large buff instead.
Veigar was supposed to be largely buffed but instead he got a nerf.
I'll spare you the details, I believe there are already quite a few threads speaking of these changes-gone-wrong.

Why so? I really believe that the Test Realm not working has really hurt these two heroes, as I have no idea who came up with those changes and I would hardly call them a "rebalance" or good solutions to the problems those heroes had.

Brokroma

06-26-2010

Top Men are smoking Top Stuff.

hashinshin

06-26-2010

Veigar needs ~10 more base HP, and 5 more HP per level. On top of that, he could use a slight range increase on his abilities.

Theorycrafter

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Veigar needs ~10 more base HP, and 5 more HP per level. On top of that, he could use a slight range increase on his abilities.
I don't know where you got this from, but a damage nerf and ap ratio nerf on dark matter, a large damage nerf on ult and giving him some mana regen in exchange for potential 125 AP is hardly a buff imo.

Brokroma

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
VElGARS. ULT. IS. WORTHLESS.

Ixcel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

veigar was not up and still is not up rather op, you guys whine about veigar when you see every veigar killing people easily because he has a stun and a powerful ult.... -.-

Theorycrafter

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixcel View Post
veigar was not up and still is not up rather op, you guys whine about veigar when you see every veigar killing people easily because he has a stun and a powerful ult.... -.-
I see someone didn't bother to play Veigar.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixcel View Post

Oh wait. You stacked AP and didn't buy any MR did you? Maybe next time!

Play Veigar. Hit that ashe who has 120 MR with your ult. Watch as a 90 second cooldown does 1.5 * damage of your Q. Realise two Q's would take 9 seconds. Quit playing veigar.

xXCFXx Odin

06-26-2010

I'm so mad after this patch, I played veigar once after the patch, and I was starting to main Veigar more and more before the patch. I wont touch him now. He's junk. Saddest moment in my LoL career.

TapiocaBall

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheSpoon View Post
Why so? I really believe that the Test Realm not working has really hurt these two heroes, as I have no idea who came up with those changes and I would hardly call them a "rebalance" or good solutions to the problems those heroes had.
They didn't NEED a test realm. Any experienced player with an ounce of common sense could tell those changes were NOT balacing anything.

12345 ... 6