Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corki as a champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alkresh

Recruiter

06-28-2010

I too suffer from the fate of getting Corki bashed. I even got a triple kill and they said it was because they all sucked and I got lucky. 2 aces later, they were still unconvinced. I think they are just jealous of the mustache.

Garion

06-28-2010

another of a Corki thread

i dont know if its true..... but i heard Phreak's main is Corki

maybe i should check it out.....

Messiah Mejai

06-28-2010

If he Veigars you in the face, you will have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.

Cho'gaths have a week dedicated to him.

He is the most overhyped player in the world.

"I don't always play mediocre champions, but when I do, I prefer Corki."

Blacklungs

06-28-2010

It's because you play low elo.

dieinbasra

06-28-2010

Quote:
Messiah Mejai:
If he Veigars you in the face, you will have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.

Cho'gaths have a week dedicated to him.

He is the most overhyped player in the world.

"I don't always play mediocre champions, but when I do, I prefer Corki."

You talk alot. I've noticed the obvious effort you put into being "witty".

Midgame he has AoE burst similar to Annie. He has a skill that scales as 2.5 his attack damage, and it's AoE. His passive is completely broken. He can farm better then any physical carry besides Sivir and Yi. He has a deaggro, something Ashe doesn't, and it's only made up for by having a janna on her team.

In draft mode he's just a little behind Ezreal as the best physical carry. You're not funny or right.

Nihil Sine Nefas

06-28-2010

The problem with him is that he can't carry a mediocre team to victory, since he needs a decent team comp to be effective. But with a good team, he'll tear **** up. He's in his own little niche.

Messiah Mejai

06-28-2010

Quote:
dieinbasra:
You talk alot. I've noticed the obvious effort you put into being "witty".

Midgame he has AoE burst similar to Annie. He has a skill that scales as 2.5 his attack damage, and it's AoE. His passive is completely broken. He can farm better then any physical carry besides Sivir and Yi. He has a deaggro, something Ashe doesn't, and it's only made up for by having a janna on her team.

In draft mode he's just a little behind Ezreal as the best physical carry. You're not funny or right.

I said he's mediocre and overhyped, not bad. Lots of mediocre champions will be more played come draft mode simply because better champions are not available. I don't expect Corki's position to improve by much, however, since CC will come at a higher premium come draft mode.

mtran

06-28-2010

corki is an average hero, dont let anyone else lead you to believe otherwise. like other average heroes, he can be awesome or sucky, depending on who plays him

the board likes to hype him up as some difficult to play, yet amazing hero. he isnt hard to play, he isnt amazing.

Messiah Mejai

06-28-2010

Quote:
Blacklungs:
It's because you play low elo.

It's the same at every ELO.

Messiah Mejai

06-28-2010

Quote:
Alkresh:
I too suffer from the fate of getting Corki bashed. I even got a triple kill and they said it was because they all sucked and I got lucky. 2 aces later, they were still unconvinced. I think they are just jealous of the mustache.

I hear that they are jealous of Evelyn's hair, too.