Corki as a champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unregenerate

06-28-2010

corki is one of the most beastly champs out there, but he's really item dependent. if you aren't great with him he is easy to have shut down. he's just one of those champs that you can go 20-0 or 0-20 really easily. but that doesn't mean that he's crappy champ. a lot of great player put him in high tier! armor shredding can be super-win.

BlueSquared

06-28-2010

Corki feed? A logical player would conclude that since you are playing CORKI you would know what you were doing. What kind of feeding noob plays something like that? <Insert top-20 most played champions here> are more likely to be feeders.

MoarYogurt

06-28-2010

The only Corkis most people see are on free week. Free week corkis generally suck.

He's super expensive and difficult to play well (hence, super expensive), so people expect your performance to be on par with a free week Corki.

This may sound a little ludicrous to some, but if you want to be able to solo mid really easily, go defensive spec and get flat hp quints. If you run into an Annie, she has a MUCH worse time hurting you when you have over 600 hp and a bunch of damage reduction, and that's your hp with just a mana crystal.

With enough hp, you are a good harasser and can easily keep up with an Annie, if you don't let her harassment go unpunished.

TapiocaBall

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoarYogurt View Post
This may sound a little ludicrous to some, but if you want to be able to solo mid really easily, go defensive spec and get flat hp quints. If you run into an Annie, she has a MUCH worse time hurting you when you have over 600 hp and a bunch of damage reduction, and that's your hp with just a mana crystal.
This. Corki wants defensive tree more than anything. Defensive mastery and harden skin adds up to alot, as well, when you're tanking creeps as you're gattling them down.

Najster

06-28-2010

just played with corki last night and had to listen to the Corki bashing multiple times as well. I just use it as more incentive to play well and prove them wrong. a couple sheen-buffed missile barrages later and they change their tunes.

I heard this twice last night as well, "Corki got too buffed in the last patch." rofl.

YO FAT MAMA

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieinbasra View Post
They say that because corki is really UP.

RIOT PLEASE BUFF HIM. He's as bad as Udyr before Udyr's second buff, and as bad as Ez before his first buff. Completely aweful.
As bad as EZ before his first buff? u mean when he still had 1.1 ratio on his ult and %100 heals on his essence flux? pretty sure if that EZ were released right now he'd still be considered OP

Pyrogfx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetvenen View Post

Also, just out of curiosity: has an Evelynn ever told you this? If so...Irony!
You bet... I've been queue dodged by an Eve for picking corki.

Remiko Elliot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Corki is an amazing champ but requires a good team composition with some CC's to help protect him while he does the damage.

That being said, no one in solo-queue probably seen him played well.

Messiah Mejai

06-28-2010

If his teammates can put on his diaper and tie his shoes for him, then Corki can take his stroll in the park without tripping over himself and wetting his pants. If not, then feeding on the clueless also works pretty well.

Fluffy1

06-28-2010

it takes a certain playstle to even play corki let alone master him, those few that do are the very reason why even the riot staff say hes OP, but he wont get any nerf cause there are soo few who can do well with him. i wanna learn him but i have to learn phsyical carries before i try him since i know his AP build is lacking.