Corki as a champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mothraelite

06-28-2010

Why is it that every time I try to solo queue at least one person is telling me Corki is the worst champ and that I am going to feed? I don't have incredibly high elo or anything but can someone enlighten me as to why they believe so?

INRIhab

06-28-2010

Because they haven't seen a corki play well.

Anxy

06-28-2010

well let me put it this way, do you think 100% of people out there are always right?

simply put, most people your probably solo queueing with are idiots.

Corki is a great champion.
Chance are that those people who say corki suck played him in free week and sucked, tis all.

Xetvenen

06-28-2010

because a lot of people seem to think that if a champ takes a little effort to use, they must be a bad champ. Corki's good, he just takes some skill. people who think otherwise need to pull their heads out of their asses

Also, just out of curiosity: has an Evelynn ever told you this? If so...Irony!

mothraelite

06-28-2010

No, a yii told me, I know right? But then i got dodged around 6 times for the same reason with them all stating corki was terrible and i am going to feed. -_-

Mojoman

06-28-2010

Because corki is really squishy. Nonetheless, corki makes up for it in a wonderful display of what literately could be nukes.

dieinbasra

06-28-2010

They say that because corki is really UP.

RIOT PLEASE BUFF HIM. He's as bad as Udyr before Udyr's second buff, and as bad as Ez before his first buff. Completely aweful.

Naseuss

06-28-2010

i doubt someone tells you this every game, but i do know the feeling...
think about it like this: a difficult to play, squishy champion... do you really want someone to play it?

actually, that's kind of why it's nerve-wracking to see ANYONE pick a mid-capable squishy hero.
rule 1 of matchmaking applies: "Each individual thinks the other 4 are worse"

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Corki is a pretty average champion. He's not OP, nor is he UP. The problem with him is that he needs to solo mid more than anything. Then on top of that, he can't beat every champion in solo mid. It's very hard to fight annie solo mid but you have to live with it, Corki must solo mid. I suggest only using him in premades.

Also, is it me or does Corki have the best character design in this whole game?

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Lol, Corki is a monster. Your team needs to be at least 3 Melee so they can force the enemy team into a cluster-****. Then arrive about 3 seconds late to the fight and get a triple kill.